Chapter 8

I've decided that Lydia will always be a banshee she'll keep her banshee side but she also has a lot of alter egos which is a were wolf and witch the difference is the she'll be a moon witch holder of the three moon cycles and for a wolf she'll be and eclipse wolf which has the power of all the elements just like mother earth she'll control the EARTH itself.

••••••

Lydia's POV:

Beep

Beep

Beep

Was all that I heard my head was pounding and I couldn't open my eyes

There were faint voices around me and the smell of chemical i know it well I was in the hospital for what reason I don't know all I could remember was being at the cafeteria with my friends after that it's nothing it's all blank.

I continued forcing my eyes to open and when I did my eyes burned from the light it was white everywhere I shut them as quickly as could and mumbled out "l-l-light"my throat was so dry I probably sounded like a screeching banshee.

"You are a banshee tho"

"Shut up stupid conscience"

"I'm not your conscience"

"Then what are you"

"In due time"

I sighed as always then like realization hit me I realized the light had been dimmed.

"Water" I croaked out and my mom was the first one to run to me she hugged me close to her chest and she cried her eyes out I gently shoved her face up so I could see her and she look horrible her eyes were black deep sunken into her eye bags her face pale as if she hadn't are or slept in days even her hair looked unhealthy, this couldn't of have happened all in one day.

Stiles gave me the water which I drank hungrily and then turned back to my mom and calmed her down.

"What is going on,what happened" I asked frantically fearing the answer.

"We all don't know but all we heard was you mumbling manticore and then u fainted on the spot we rushed you to the hospital but they couldn't see anything wrong with you because you weren't in a coma but you also we'rent waking up it's like you were trapped somewhere" stiles explained all this is one breath.

As I took this information in my eyes widened at the word manticore something bad was gonna happen and I needed to tell Scott and the others but I just couldn't involve my mom
in all this all I want is for her to be safe.

So I decided I was gonna tell them tmrw at school I just had too
••••

Sorry for the short chapter
I'm back<3