chapter 10

Lydia's POV:

Due time this due time.that why can't she just tell me why she's in my head due time my ass I hate not knowing anything it makes me feel vulnerable or scared and I don't like feeling scared Surprises are one of the things I hate most.

But I promise I'll explain everything in-

"If u fucking say due time one more time I swear I'll" I paused thinking of something to say.

"You'll what?".

There was a pregnant pause.

"Thought so"

"Ugh ur so irritating " I rolled my eyes internally.

"I'm sure u mean yourself since ur the one who's been complaining for the past 8 mins"

I grumbled out some colourful words then started my search on finding Scott and the others.

Once I found them they were all chilling really nothing much was going on until I sat down on the stool and looked at them all making eye contact.

"I know everything"

None of them spoke it's as if they were telling me to say it already the table was silent they're faces filled with confusion, curiosity and fear.

"I know about the supernatural I've always known 🙇‍♀️ I just acted dumb because I could"

They were all still quiet and they all stared at me stiles mouth hung open as if saying she never seizes to amaze me which is true since im an amazing person myself

"How?"Scott asked,out of all questions he could ask why this one I drew in a deep breath oh well here it goes

"Should I start from like THE BEGINING or how I Know about supernatural"

"The begining please" Allison said

"But it's Soo Loong" I groaned and pouted they all looked at me with their eyes begging so I gave in

"Fine,it'd be better if y'all had popcorn tho coz this is some real fucked up shiii we Gon talk Abt here I mean real FUCKED UP"I said and they gave me a look that said go on already

I groaned.... again"ugghhh fine so basically let's make this short okay I'm not from this universe I died and woke up somewhere in the universe they told me I was Lydia blah blah switched bodies and wateva and where I come from this was all a tv show so I kinda knew everything that was gonna happen but since iv gotten here things are not happening the way they supposed to as if I changed the story some how" I explained all in one breath only to see them all looking at me with their eyes widened and jaws dropped it was like that for a sec until I cleared my throat.

"Uhhh so?..." I asked and stiles released a wow of surprise and they laughed " you don't seriously think that we'd believe that" Scott said and I rolled my eyes " okay u gotten bitten the day I were looking for your inhaler and stiles was with u but he didn't witness Derek biting you" I said and I watched shock pass through his eyes like thunder.

"Believe me now and I'm sorry but we don't have enough time something bad is gonna happen and I don't know if we can stop it."

••••

Hey y'all sorry for the wait and the short chapter been sick 😭 and I had a lot to on my plate but I'll be free to update these weeks.