2 • cinnabar

Sapphire can come in many different colours. Its colour can range from the typical blue to stark yellows and pastel pinks. With a hardness level of nine it's on par with other gems like Ruby and not so far from Diamond.

But Sapphire isn't only a corundum.

Sapphire is the name of Japan's most desired and famous model, born with a Quirk that shares their name. Due to their Quirk all of their cells crystallized shortly after birth, replacing every part of them with the shiny blue gleam. Over the blue crystal grew a thin layer of skin coloured Sapphire and most of their body adapted to look like fellow humans.

If it weren't for their crystallized chunks of smooth Sapphire hair, nobody would know of the stone hidden behind their skin. So blending in was overall not that hard. Only after entering the modelling business did people start to recognize Sapphire for their unique Quirk and stunning appearance. Nowadays, they're being contracted all over Japan, begged for autographs and photos.

"Good work today!"

Everyone bids their goodbyes to the models as they get ready to leave set. Another day of work completed.

After [F/N] left the hospital, they went straight to their job, already late for the start of the shoot. Thankfully, everyone understood what had happened, especially the Pro Hero Hawks who happened to be their shooting partner for today. It doesn't happen very often that a hero model for any company, so when the contract was signed, everyone was beyond excited for today. Hawks had noticed the bandage immediately when [F/N] walked on set, but they brushed him off by explaining what had transpired earlier today. After that, the crack had been powdered over and will be photo shopped out later as per their managers request. Currently, [F/N] is struggling to get the compress bandage back onto their right arm, seeing as they only have one hand available.

"Ah! Here, let me help."

Hawks noticed the struggle on the models face and decided to help them get the bandage on properly. A small, thankful smile stretches on the models lips as they silently watch the Hero pull the bandage over their smooth skin. "Oh? I didn't know you were married!" The man had spotted the ring on their finger, the dark blue contrasting nicely against their skin. "I don't really mention it to anyone, but as far as I know, it's public knowledge." Hawks grumbles under his breath, scratching the back of his neck while looking at the floor between his feet.

"What a shame. I planned on asking for your number."

To his shameless flirting [F/N] laughs, eyes shut together and pearly whites on display. When they calm down, they face Hawks, the smile never leaving their lips. "Well, sadly, there's no room for a third. I never thought you'd date older, Hawks." The teasing tone doesn't go unnoticed by the Hero, who begins to blush at the call out. "Well, I don't usually. But you're so undeniably beautiful, I ought to take my chance when I have it." The model waves him off "Oh please. Most of my beauty comes from my Quirk. And I'm sure there are prettier people out there." After a small wink, they stand up and bid the Hero goodbye.

The way home was short as their driver always takes the shortest route to drop them off.

Now, [F/N] stands inside their empty apartment with all the lights off, taking a moment to appreciate the quiet of the room for a second. After being around so many people for a day, the constant clicking of a camera and the lights flashing into their eyes, a well-deserved few seconds of pure silence feels like heaven.

Sadly, the silence doesn't last very long as the ringing of their phone decides to cut the tension and echo around the room. Begrudgingly, they take out the device, scowling but lighting up immediately after seeing the name of the caller.

"Hello darling!"

They skip over their bags and shoes, leaving them at the doorstep to quickly walk into the living room. [F/N] hears their husband greet them back on the other side or the phone as they lay on the couch. "How was your day? Is your arm alright?" Upon the mention of their cracked arm, they turn to lay on their back, arm in the air and light illuminating the bandage around it.

"It's alright. And today was stressful as always. But I got to shoot with Hawks! That was so cool!"

Aizawa laughs a little on the other side of the line, amused by his spouses' excitement. "How was your day, darling?" Eraser loved to end his work day by calling his significant other, whether that be to talk about their respective days or just to hear their voice call out to him. He can never have enough of the sweet sound of their voice calling him pet names or just his name. "The little shits found out I'm married and bombarded Yamada while I was gone." Aizawa takes a break to sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose "He made a bet with them, and now they're trying to figure out who the other Aizawa is." He can hear the snickers of his partner coming from the other side, easing his troubled mind only a little.

"Well, doesn't that sound fun!"

"It's bothersome. They haven't stopped asking for your name since I came back to class."

Another short chuckle ends with silence between the two lovers, basking in the comfortable humming of the phone static while thinking of the other person. "Shouta." Shivers travel all the way down Aizawa's spine at the mention of his name. It happens every time despite them knowing each other for so long already. "See it as training for the kids. Sometimes Heroes do detective work, right?" At this, he chuckles. "I'm sure as hell not telling them myself. If they want to find out, they'll have to do it themselves."

They sit in silence once again until [F/N] rolls onto their side and calls out Aizawa's name again. "Yes?" His voice has become low and raspy, an indicator that the man is tired. "I can't wait to see you this weekend." [F/N] presses their unoccupied hand to their chest, curling up on the couch and imagining their husband next to them. "Me too." And Aizawa closes his eyes to try and see himself together with [F/N] at home, their body curled up in his side while they sit together on the couch to cuddle.

"Good night, Shouta."

"Good night,[F/N]."