7 • amethyst

The rest of the week goes by in a blur. Nothing special happened other than the surprisingly tame conversation Aizawa had with [F/N] after their sudden present on Monday. The other days, both adults have been exceptionally busy with work. Sapphire had been booked multiple times daily, going from one fitting to the other while having a shot the next day and a cover picture meeting after that. Every day, they'd come home to an empty and cold apartment, lying on the couch by themselves while waiting for a call from their husband.

Aizawa had been busy with approving the leave applications for all of his students as well as getting started on a new training regime for 1-A. To say the week was busy might be an understatement, but considering that both have had busier weeks, this might as well be nothing.

When friday rolls around and the couple students who want to get off campus are getting ready to leave, Aizawa is locked in his room, staring blankly at his notes and ungraded tests with his head empty. He could be with his partner right now, visiting the festival together like all the students and parents will. But here he is all alone. With a heavy sigh, he shuts his notebook and laptop, leaving the rest of his work for later to check on his students.

Most of class 1-A is gathered in the common area of their dorm, chatting amongst themselves like normal teens. One of them stands out as the black sheep, though. The tuff of blonde spiky hair stands by the door, bag slung over his shoulder while waiting for what seems to be Kirishima, giving him back a borrowed notebook. "Be back by evening tomorrow, Bakugou. Any later than six, and I'm going to lock your door." The explosive blonde scoffs, closing his backpack back up after stuffing his notebook inside. He's out of the door not long after, on his way to his parents' home, to spend a day with them as per their request.

It takes Bakugou roughly half an hour to step into his house, taking his shoes off without opening the laces and kicking them to the side.

When the door closes behind him, his mother is already running towards him. He can hear her footsteps from miles away with the way her feet are thumping heavily against the wooden floor. "Katsuki! Good to see you at home! How's school?" The boy scoffs, telling his mother to at least let him get out of the entrance way before attacking him with questions. "I'm going to my room." He tries to escape from his parents until they have to go out together tomorrow, but the booming voice of his equally loud mother cuts him off before he even gets to the staircase. "We have a guest! Don't be a brat, and at least stay for a while." He groans but turns on his heel either way. There's no use in ignoring his mother.

Grumbling Bakugou steps through the hallway and into the living room, seeing his old man talk softly to some extra he can't be bothered to look at longer than a second. "Ah! Katsuki, come here." His father gestures him over "Don't tell me what to do old man!" He exclaims louder than necessary before stomping his way to the couch, taking a seat next to his dad either way. "Oh! It's been so long since I've last seen you." The voice of the extra calls out to him despite his scowling face, but he doesn't move his head to look at who the person is. Not even when his mother joins back in and takes a seat on his free side.

"Do you remember [F/N], Katsuki? They were my client long ago."

"I still remember how small you were back then. You sure grew a lot in the last five years!"

His mother nudges him into his ribs, silently telling him to sit straight before talking one of the tea cups off the coffee table to take a sip. "I'm still so greatest that you made my wedding attire, Bakugou-san." His father smiles sheepishly while waving off the other person. "I should be grateful that someone as famous as you commissioned me to make it in the first place." The three adults laugh amongst each other, and Bakugou dares to lift his head and take a peek at their guest.

On the other couch sits a well-dressed person with shiny, crystal like hair and smooth skin. The explosive boy might not be as invested in romance, but looking at this person, he can clearly tell how attractive they are. Their body curves in the right places, their skin is smoother than a baby's ass and the shiny blue of their hair and eyes reflect the light shining in onto the walls of his living room. No wonder his father worked with them, this is clearly a model, and considering what they were talking about, his old man made their wedding attire.

Stupidly enough, Bakugou can't remember ever meeting them, despite clearly having met before as they remember him.

"Do you not remember me? Aww, but I was here so often for fittings!" They whine a little before laughing, watching as the young Bakugou blushes and turns his head. "Don't worry. I doubt you were very interested in your parents' work five years ago." Bakugou scoffs, lifting his chin but not looking at them. "I don't care about it now either." His mother calls his name, and his father tries to calm her down while their guest just laughs at his bashful attitude.

"Well. My name is [L/N] [F/N], but in the industry they call me Sapphire because of my Quirk."

Bakugou could give a rat's ass about the bet his class has going on with their English teacher. He could truly not care less. But considering that this person is apparently also the spouse of his homeroom teacher -considering the name- he perks up nonetheless, now paying full attention to the current conversation. The three adults talk about fashion and the latest trends before switching to recent jobs and contracts. From what he overhears, this person is extremely busy and booked to the fullest, but also getting paid exceptionally well.

"What's your Quirk anyways."

It comes out mumbled and a little hard to understand. Bakugou didn't even mean to say it out loud. But [F/N] hears and smiles at his interest before straightening their back. "Well." There's a pause where they wait to see if the blonde is paying attention "My body is made entirely out of Sapphire. It crystallized shortly after my birth, and I've lived like this all my life." They're smiling as they continue on, gently stroking their fingers over the smooth skin of their arm.

"I don't eat or drink. Neither do I have to relieve myself. I get energy from the sun, and when I get injured and a limb comes off, I use special glue to keep the stone together until it grows back on its own."

When Bakugou doesn't reply, [F/N] looks up, watching as the boy stares them down. The blonde is analysing the shit out of his teachers spouse, wondering how a Hero like Eraserhead came to marry a model. He wonders how they met in the first place, going through all the possibilities of childhood friends to Aizawa saving them and immediately falling in love. Though, the latter seems a little illogical considering the kind of person his teacher is.

"Anyways. My driver is almost here. It was lovely to catch up with you two!"

[F/N] smiles gently at the Bakugou family, their hands grasps together by their knees. "It surely was. We should definitely go out for dinner sometimes. You have to make your husband tag along!" His mother starts to ramble while getting up to escort the model to the door, and his father makes quick work of gathering the cups to bring them to the kitchen. "I would love to, I just have to catch him when he's not so busy." And before the conversation can go on any longer, Bakugou silently makes his way up the stairs and into his room.

Whether his classmates are going to hear about this, information depends entirely on how much they piss him off during the rest of the weekend.