9 • sapphire

"EVERYONE! I have new information!"

Kirishima's booming voice immediately catches the attention of the few students loitering around in the common area, and in just a few seconds after his arrival, the group has gathered on the couches. "Spill it Kiri!" Mina impatiently bounces on the couch she's sitting on, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"I think I figured out who Aizawa-sensei's spouse is."

Many gasps come from the detective group, and followed after is deafening silence that begs Kirishima to elaborate. "I was on patrol with Fatgum when he suddenly ran into a convenient store. Turns out he saw a model that he likes whose name is Sapphire!" Mina turns in her seat, grabbing a hold of Hagakure to freak out together. "Our first lead!" The students cheer together before calming down to further investigate what they know so far.

"I don't know any other famous person called Sapphire. So, surely that's the one, right?"

"We can't be sure and I doubt that Aizawa-sensei will answer us truthfully."

The students all collectively sigh, faces dropping.

"We don't even know their real name. But if we get that, then the bet is over, right?"

Hagakure waves her invisible arms around, trying to get the mood back up and giving her friends another push of motivation. They're so close to winning the bet. And surely once the cat's out of the bag, Aizawa will tell them more about his spouse. And if not the grumpy teacher than Present Mic will.

Kirishima perks up, eyes wide and grin spreading on his lips. "I could ask Fat about it! He's a fan of their work so surely he's knows." The others agree and Kirishima hurriedly takes out his phone to message the BMI hero. He doesn't have to wait long for a response of an excited Fatgum that is more than happy to share all of the information he has. "Kiri! Did he answer?! Come on, hurry!" Mina whines, grinding her teeth from the unbearable few minutes Kirishima is busy texting with Fat. The red-head holds out one hand, raising only his pointer finger to tell the group to wait.

"Their name is [L/N] [F/N]. Their Quirk is called Sapphire and they have been in the modelling business since their early twenties."

The detective group cheers. Mina and Hagakure hug while Mineta and Kaminari give each other a high five. They have done it. They figured it out. They won the bet and Present Mic will have to tell them the topic for their next short test in english.

"What the hell are you being to stupidly loud for?"

"Bakugou!"

The explosive blonde had walked downstairs to get some water from the kitchen, not expecting to see five idiots huddled together on the couch with happy grins and teary eyes. Kirishima smiles at the boy, pumping his empty fist into the air. "We finally figured out who Aizawa-sensei's spouse is!" Scoffing the blonde turns his head before meeting eyes with Kirishima, smirking like the devil he is. "That's totally old news. I knew all along." Taken aback Kirishima stutters, asking Bakugou about the model's name.

"It's [L/N] [F/N]. They're a model."

Since he couldn't have possibly overheard them, the group gasps collectively, pointing fingers at the Bakugou while spitting one question after the other at his head. "If you knew why didn't you tell us?! That's so mean Bakugou!" Pouting the group of five point accusing fingers at the blonde, calling him a traitor.

"Ha?! If you hadn't pissed me off so much I would have. But you were annoying as always on the weekend and didn't deserve my help."

The boys groan and the two girls whine, shoulders slumping while their bodies relax against the couch, muscles giving out.

"How do you even know them anyways?" Mina's pouty voice almost doesn't reach Bakugou from where she's sitting and he's standing. But Bakugou being who he is, heard anyways. He scoffs before turning his head again "My old man made their wedding attire and they worked with the company he's in. They came over on the weekend for a chat. Not that it's any of your business." The blonde walks off after that, entering the kitchen and retrieving what he originally came for.

"What?! Your dad worked with a super famous model!"

Mina and Hagakure are quick on his tail, entering the kitchen with Bakugou. "That is so awesome! Did you meet them when you were younger too?" The invisible girl and racoon eyes are hugging each other tightly while waiting for Bakugou to answer, eyes big and eager for all the exciting details of Bakugou meeting the model. "I don't care about that extra enough to remember." The two girls whine.

After walking back to the couches Bakugou makes sure to take up as much space for himself as possible so none of his classmates can sit too close to him. Hagakure and Mina follow back out and take their previous seats, whispering to themselves about their teacher's love life with the supermodel.

"I wonder how their weeding pictures look like!"

"I wonder if Aizawa-sensei will show us."

Sighing, Kirishima hangs his head "Considering our teacher, I doubt it." speaking the truth that everyone was already aware of. Aizawa isn't the type to share personal information. So getting a glimpse of his weeding photos seems like a reach for the stars.

"Yea. . .but at least we figured out their name!"

Everyone, expect Bakugou, nods in agreement, already excited for when they tell Aizawa.

"Tomorrow during Homeroom then. That's when we'll tell him!"

"Yea!"