5 • turquoise

The couple sleeps in on Sunday morning, waking up only after noon has already passed. They make a quick meal for Aizawa before ending up on their balcony together, where they sit on their outdoor couch while talking.

Serene moments like these were always [F/N]'s favourite. When the two of them weren't a couple yet, they always dreamed of having quiet conversations under the morning or evening sun together with the man. After all, they can't really go and have dinner together. So [F/N] is grateful for Aizawa being so accepting and understanding when it comes to their Quirk. Even when they were younger, the man would take care of [F/N] whenever any part of them broke off on accident at the playground.

The man next to [F/N] sighs deeply, immediately drawing their attention. "What's up?" Aizawa grumbles a little under his breath before closing his eyes and reaching for his partner's hand. They take it, without question, and start to run their thumb over the back of his hand. "I have papers to correct, and I need to schedule the next few training sessions." [F/N] smiles at him before standing up and pulling the man with them. "Let's go! I'll help." With their bright smile directed at him, Aizawa feels like time has stopped.

Whenever he started feeling grouchy, [F/N] was there to pick him up and lift his mood. Even when it comes to annoying paperwork and grading tests.

The couple steps back inside and walk hand in hand into their bedroom, where Aizawa shuffles through his backpack to find the papers. After getting all of them out, he lets [F/N] lead him to the desk in the office, the room right across from their bedroom. To be fair, the room isn't being used very often now that Aizawa is staying at UA but despite that [F/N] often finds themselves sitting in his chair, laying their head on the wooden desk while remembering their husband's smile.

It comes to a surprise to many of Aizawa's friends to find out that the man can smile so sweetly while in the presence of his spouse but not with them. [F/N] laughed at their stunned expressions when they showed them a secret picture they took of Aizawa while it was just the two of them at home.

"I resonate with Kaminari."

"How come?"

While Aizawa is grading his tests, [F/N] is sitting in his lap, looking over every line and circle and reading every answer to every question.

"I wasn't good in mathematics either."

Kaminari might excel quite nicely in the language and literature department, but his math and physics skills are lacking. It's only natural to be better at one thing, and worse in another, Aizawa doesn't expect his students to be good at everything. As long as they pass and do well during physical training, he doesn't mind, actually.

"I wish we went to the same highschool."

With a huff, Aizawa lays down the red pen to wrap his arms around [F/N], leaning this chin against their shoulder. "As much as I would have also liked that, I doubt that you would have gotten into UA." The model laughs, body shaking slightly under Aizawa's grip from their chuckling. "Yea, I guess." The two stay seated like that for another couple minutes before Aizawa mentally slaps himself to finish the grading.

"Say. Why not make it a little easier for them. Give them a hint or some."

"Hell no. It was Yamada that made the bet, I'm a victim in this."

[F/N] sigh and turns in Aizawa's lap to face the man, coddling his face in their hands "Awww, poor baby. Your students like you and want to know more about their favourite. Boo Hu." To their teasing, he grumbles. "It's not that they want to know but that they constantly ask. They're supposed to find out alone." Sighing the model removes their hands, leaning their head on Aizawa's shoulder instead of watching the man fish his papers.

They sit in silence for the rest of the evening until Aizawa is done with his school preparations.

They make a quick and easy dinner before the man packs his stuff. [F/N] stands by the door as he gets ready, watching silently while their husband gets ready to leave them again. "The weekend isn't enough time." Their voice is low and quiet, but loud enough for Aizawa to hear. Sighing, the man stands up and approaches his partner, softly holding their face in his hands.

"I will miss you every second that I'm gone."

From the way he is looking down at them, he looks like he's ready to start crying at any second. Aizawa hates being apart from [F/N]. Not because he's particularly scared of anything happening to them, more because he's just clingy.

They grew up together, their houses close together with them always playing with each other at the playground not so far from their street. They went to kindergarten and middle school together, where Aizawa started to pull away from them, only because he was afraid of his crush on them. But when [F/N] confessed their love for him in their third year of middleschool, he couldn't keep up the facade anymore. They looked so sad when they said it, like they expected to be rejected and discarded. But Aizawa couldn't hide his love any longer and ended up telling them that he reciprocated their feelings.

Since they weren't going to the same high school, both of them agreed to date after graduation if both still liked the other. And of course they did. They were basically made to be together. Present Mic called them soulmates when he found out, and Midnight deemed them the perfect couple.

But with having [F/N] around all the time, Aizawa grew clingy and needy for their presence and touch. So much so that even a few days felt like an eternity when he wasn't spending every minute with [F/N].

"I love you. Don't be too harsh on the kids."

[F/N] leans up, pressing their cold lips against Aizawa's for a short sweet kiss goodbye. But one kiss turned into two and then into a couple more before [F/N] has to eventually force the man away. "Don't wait until it's too dark or I'll be worried." Aizawa sighs, a small smile resting on his lips.

[F/N] walks him to the entrance door, giving him another quick goodbye kiss. This time only one.

"I love you, Shouta."

"I love you too."