6 • rutile

"Thank you so much, Hizashi!"

Walking on the sidewalk with both hands full and their vision obscured, [F/N] hurries towards the person they're talking to on the phone. Present Mic has already been waiting by UA's entrance gate for ten minutes, looking left and right for the spouse of his best friend to arrive.

And here they are, carrying a huge bouquet of a nice arrangement of flowers as well as a little bag filled with snacks and a bento box.

Earlier today, Yamada had gotten a call from the model asking if he could do them a favour. When the DJ Hero listened to the full plan, he was immediately on board, telling the secret Aizawa to meet him at the gate shortly before classes start. Stupidly enough, the plan had been held up, and [F/N] ended up being late, talking to the Hero on the phone while speed walking on the sidewalk.

As the walking flower boutique gets closer to Yamada, the man hangs up the phone, running up to the model and taking the huge gift out of their hands. "Always so extravagant, Saph. I'm not sure if Aizawa is going to let this slide." Through his furrowed brows, the man is smiling, a single sweat drop running down his temple. But [F/N] is unfazed, smiling brightly while handing the man their little baggy. "Only the best for my dearest. I have to make a good impression on the kids as well." If it weren't for their stone cold skin, they'd be sweating bullets. The bouquet is heavier than some of the weights Yamada lifts during his gym workouts, and the bag is filled to the brim with snacks and a bento box.

"Just tell him it was my idea when he's trying to blame you. Say I forced you. I know that Shouta can't be mad at me for long."

The blond nods "Got it." Before watching the model run off, most likely to today's job, considering they're hurrying quite a bit. With one last sigh and a deep breath, Yamada heaves the bouquet higher into his arms before trudging back into UA and towards Aizawa's class. Currently, the grumpy man is in Homeroom with 1-A, so the perfect moment to send it [F/N]'s gifts, considering they're made to give the kids a hint on their identity.

Yamada knocks on the door with his foot before struggling to slide open the big door, arms full and gifts weighing down on him. "Special delivery for Aizawa Shouta!" When the door opens, he has to turn to the side to see his friend's reaction. And who would have guessed, the man is frowning and glaring at the bouquet and Yamada with his gleaming red eyes. The students are freaking out watching the blonde teacher set down the flowers to hand the bag to Aizawa. "The snacks are for the kids, and the bento is for you. I'll be on my way!" Without waiting for a response, Mic is out the door and down the hall.

The room goes incredibly quiet when the students notice Aizawa staring down at the bag, curious about the contents as well as the little note dangling off of the flowers sitting on the floor.

The man sighs, taking out the bento box before setting down the bag on the podium. "Do as you please." Immediately, many hands are grasping at the bag, and wondrous eyes look for a hint on the gifts. "Is this from your spouse?! So big!" The note is ripped off by Ashido, who faces her companions to read it out loud.

Give the kids a break and have some homemade food, I tried my best.

~Sapphire :P

"Your partner is the best, Aizawa-sensei!" Kaminari and many others voice out their happiness for the snacks as well as their immediate fondness of the man's spouse, making the faintest bit of a smile appear on the Heroes face.

"Is Sapphire their name? Doesn't ring a bell. Hey, Midoriya." Upon being called by his classmate, the green haired boy perks up, looking over from where he's standing by the bag, a protein bar in each of his hands. "Is there a hero named Sapphire?" The boy thinks for a second before shaking his head "So they're really not a hero." The group of temporary detectives grumble before going back over all of their hints. The bag has nothing but snacks in it. Truthfully, though, they're all coming from expensive brands and are pretty healthy in comparison to some other snacks.

The flowers only had that one note on them, and there's nothing written on the back of it. Sapphire is the only lead the group has for now. That and the knowledge that they're not a hero. While Present Mic stated that previously, there was always a chance he was lying. But with Midoriya's confirmation that there is indeed not a single hero in Japan that's called Sapphire, they can confidentially cross out that part.

"Ok, enough of this. Back to your seats." Aizawa shoos away all of the students back into their chairs before taking his stand behind the podium. "Make sure to hand in your leave applications for the weekend if you want to spend a day off campus." Homeroom continues like normal afterwards, they speak about important topics as well as the upcoming events. Before the bell rings, Aizawa reminds them to hand in their papers for the weekend. Considering that there's a festival in the city this weekend a lot of students want to spend at least one day of the weekend at home with their parents.

"Sensei." The voice of problem child Nr. Two rings in the Heroes ear, and Aizawa turns his head to look at Bakugou. The boy is holding a leave application in his hand, a frown on his face, but he reaches out nonetheless. "You're planning to go to the festival?" The blonde scoffs "My parents want me to come." Before ultimately walking off immediately after handing in his slip. Sighing, Aizawa packs his stuff to leave the room, looking at the bouquet for longer than he should have.

They're pretty flowers. They're the ones they chose to have on their wedding. Not that any of his students would know that. It's a little secret that Aizawa can keep from them, at least.

The grumpy Hero takes the flowers into one arm while holding the empty bag and his bento box in the other, ready to see what kind of concoction his spouse created this time. Aizawa isn't the biggest fan of [F/N]'s cooking, but since they put do much effort into this little surprisehe can't bring himself to hate it.