4 • rhodochrosite

When [F/N] eventually wakes up after another round of several hours of sleep, they wake up to the beautiful sight of their husband lying in their bed. His hair is a mess, spread everywhere, and tangled up under the side of his face. It's cute, to say the least.

After watching the man for a few minutes, admiring his beauty, [F/N] stands up. They had the great idea to make breakfast for their husband, considering that the man has most definitely not eaten yet and instead rushed to the apartment the moment he woke up. Sadly, they aren't the best cook. They can make the simplest or dishes only because of Aizawa as they themselves don't need to eat. Neither do they drink, or breathe, or bleed. Despite looking human, they lack most human traits that would indicate life in a person.

In the kitchen, they bring out the eggs and bacon while letting the coffee machine do its thing.

"What's the occasion?"

From the doorframe comes the low raspy voice of Aizawa, who woke up from not only the smell but also the missing weight on the other side of their king-sized bed. "Can't I just make breakfast for my husband?" [F/N] doesn't notice Aizawa coming up behind them, surprised when he wraps his arms around their waist while nuzzling his face into the crook of their neck. "Considered you don't eat and can't cook, I am a little suspicious." [F/N] lets out a sound mixed between a laugh and a scoff, turning their head to look into Aizawa's tired eyes.

Before turning in his arms, they turn off the heat, setting the pan aside to not accidentally let the bacon and eggs burn.

"You look so exhausted, Shouta. Don't you wanna go back to sleep for a little?"

[F/N] moves to hold the Hero's face in their hands, cold stone making contact with warm flesh. Aizawa sighs in delight when their cold fingers cool down his blazing skin, the heat of the bed still clinging onto his body. "I'm used to it. It's fine." And despite his lack of concern for his own wellbeing, Aizawa lets his eyes fall shut, almost losing himself in the comfortable cool coming from his spouse and falling back asleep standing in their kitchen. "I don't believe that in the slightest." They reach up to kiss the corner of his lips before removing their hands and turning back around to plate Aizawa's breakfast.

Grumbling, the man grabs onto [F/N]'s hips, spinning them around and kissing their lips. "You missed the first time." They laugh before giving him a kiss on the lips as well, telling him to get some bread and sit at the table.

He does as told and not long after a cup of black coffee, as well as a well-cooked plate of bacon and eggs, is set in front of him. [F/N] site down across from him, watching as he takes one of the eggs and places it on the bread. And even more so when he takes a bite and starts chewing. Nervously, they let their leg bounce under the table, and Aizawa notices their slight distress immediately, letting his own leg brush against theirs to calm them down. "It's good. Don't worry."

The rest of the morning passes by slowly. Aizawa finishes his food before helping with the minimal dishes before following [F/N] into the living room where they sit together on the couch and watch a move, chatting with each other thought out the entire thing as the TV only serves as background noise while they catch up with each other.

[F/N] gets to know more about a certain deal that Yamada made with the 1-A kids as well as the recent training regimes and written tests that the Hero had to prepare and grade.

On the other hand, Aizawa listens while his spouse talks about their recent work.

How [F/N] almost fell asleep on set on Monday due to lack of sunlight. How they caught up with a certain fashion designer on wednesday and obviously about thursday. They tell him more about everything that happened before getting to the hospital as well as everything after that.

Upon the mention of their previous injury, Aizawa takes their right arm into his hands, inspecting the spot where the crack had been visible on that day. "It's all grown together again." They mutter against his chest while he runs his fingers over the smooth stone, feeling every little detail under his skin. "Be more careful from now on." He says while removing his hands from their arm, opting to leave it around their waist instead. "I will. Don't worry." And the day continues like that.

The two lovers spend their entire day together, watching movies and relaxing on their balcony, taking in the last bit of blasting sunshine before fall ends and winter comes crashing upon them. By evening Aizawa prepares himself dinner, [F/N] helping as much as they possibly can, or rather how much Aizawa lets them, and sit together at the table with a lit candle in the middle of them.

Aizawa always appreciated the normality of his relationship with [F/N] as they are always able to forget about heroism or modelling while together. The calmness of their voice and their understanding, patient personality is exactly what Aizawa would like to come home to every day after spending so much time with so many energetic, loud teens. But sadly, he had to move into the dorm after summer break, the aftermath of the villain attack during the training camp hitting UA harder than anyone would like to accept.

Speaking of UA. Aizawa hasn't even thought of finishing papers that he brought with him, letting them rot in his bag. Left to be discovered Monday morning when he returns to school.

Saturday ends with the couple having a relaxing, candle lit bath together before the two workingadults fall into bed, exhausted beyond belief from finally having the time to rest from their jobs.