an updated famous birthdays

Eʟᴏʀᴀ MᴀʀᴛɪɴPOP SINGERbirthday: March 5, 1997 (age 26)birthplace: Jericho, NY

Eʟᴏʀᴀ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴ
POP SINGER
birthday: March 5, 1997 (age 26)
birthplace: Jericho, NY

ABOUT:
Singer rose to fame after joining Youtube group 'Sidemen' in 2013 at 16 years old. She began releasing her own music in 2020 starting with hit song 'Selfish' which fans seem to believe it is about her ex-boyfriend Zack Bia. She released her multi-platinum album Life Support in 2022.

BEFORE FAME:
In early 2013, she made her Youtube channel called 'Eloraslife' posting singing covers and did vlogs with best friend Tobi Brown. Her channel was changed to 'EloraMartin' in 2015.

TRIVIA:
She has over 12.6 million subscribers on Youtube, and roughly around 14.9 million Instagram followers.

FAMILY LIFE:
She was raised in Jericho, New York. Her Family moved to London when she was 10 years old. Subsequently, she began dating Zack Bia up until early 2015. Romance Rumors of her and CalFreezy began shortly after they were spotted going to lunch together, nothing was confirmed. She has been dating Wroetoshaw for over 2 years. The couple announced on September 7th 2023 that they are expecting their first child, Elora is currently 5 months pregnant. The baby is due next year in April of 2024.

ASSOCIATED WITH:
She became a member of the Sidemen alongside Wroetoshaw, KSI and others. Thanks to Tobi Brown for wanting her to be apart of the group, even though fans at first questioned why a woman was apart of a group called 'Sidemen'.

A/N:
IM SO GLAD IM MAKING THIS