four

eloramartin posted an igtv

liked by calfreezy and others
eloramartin: the bts of the baby music video, it was never released so here it is super late ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
-comments-
wroetoshaw: 🥵
traciemartin: my sweet girl ❤️
laurenalexis_x: "unfuckwithable bitches" i love you so much
r0sielewis: SEE YOU SOONNN
user: the "hey sexy ladies" WITH THE RUN IM UNWELL UR THE CUTEST
user: this song is the reason you're pregnant i'm calling it, he loves this song😭
-> user: THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING
user: idk whether harry or elora is luckier

it's been a couple of days since the snow hit and Harry's family is coming into town. my mum came in already and she's been here since last night.

"hey sweetie i need to go somewhere but i'll be back in about three hours, text me if you guys need anything" Tracie tells us before leaving.

i look at Harry confused "where could she possibly be going this early in the morning?"

"i don't know but i'm sure it's reasonable" he mumbles, kissing my cheek before drifting off to sleep again.

i quietly laugh at how fast he fell back asleep before closing my eyes and doing the same.

-

"this is your room, it's bigger than the other guest rooms so i figured you may like it better" i say to his parents.

"oh you're so sweet thank you" Tricia smiles at me.

they begin to get settled in so i head downstairs and sit on the couch.

"i still can't believe i'm gonna be an aunt!" Rosie smiles ear to ear sitting beside me.

i laugh at her cuteness "i can't believe Harry's gonna be a father-" Josh says.

"i'd be a decent one? i think" Harry says walking into the living room.

"you'll be great" i add.

-

i hear a knock at the door so i walk over there and open it seeing my mum came back.

"where'd you go?" i question.

"airport, i picked up someone that wants to see you and will be staying with us.." Tracie looks at me.

"who could tha-" i start but stop due to a dropped jaw.

"dad? what- what're you doing here?" i look at them confused.

"hey babydoll, your mother and i are getting back together" Robert, my father, smiles.

my eyes widen before looking at her kind of upset "why didn't you tell me?"

"i wasn't sure how you would react so-" she starts.

"so you're getting back together with the man that wanted nothing to do with me after bringing me to the UK? also bringing him here TO STAY was real bold of you." i interrupt.

"don't be like that sweetie-"

"yeah don't blame her, i was the one who thought you wouldn't mind if i stayed here" he says.

"you thought after completely abandoning and ghosting me that you would be able to instantly come into MY home welcomed? because if so then that's where you're wrong." i start.

"i'm gonna need some time to process everything before i let a stranger into my house." i state.

"you know he's not a stranger.. he's your father Elora, quite acting like that" Tracie defends him.

i shake my head and just close the door on them, locking it and walking to Harry to explain everything.

"so much for a easy going christmas" Harry sighs, hugging me.

"i told you not to foreshadow" i laugh to stop myself from crying.

A/N:
i went to jingle ball tonight and saw nicky youre, jax, cheat codes, tate mcrae, ava max, big time rush, flo rida, and backstreet boys

they were all SO GOOD, i bawled my eyes out to 'that way' when tate came out and screamed my lungs out when big time rush sung 'boyfriend' 😭