fourty

traciemartin

liked by calfreezy and otherstraciemartin: i was looking through my camera roll and found this gem

traciemartin: i was looking through my camera roll and found this gem.. sweet baby Elora playing with a piano. music has been in her blood since the beginning 🥹❤️
-comments-
wroetoshaw: that's actually adorable
-> traciemartin: the most adorable 😊
ksi: AWEEEEEEEE
-> traciemartin: hello Jide
-> ksi: hi mrs martin
taliamar: it's so crazy that if you didn't tell me that was El then i would've thought it was Ivy 🥹
-> traciemartin: my thoughts exactly! miss you Talia ❤️
eloramartin: 🥲
miniminter: RAH BABY EL
user: SHES SO CUTE STOP
user: GUYS ELORA JUST WENT LIVE ON INSTAGRAM OMG IS THE WORLD ENDING? THIS IS SO RARE 🥲🥲🥲
-> user: NO WAY?

it was our last day in Vegas. it was about 3am, i had just gotten back to the hotel room and i was feeling tispy as hell so i thought you know what? lets go on instagram live.

"hello everyone how is your night going?" i say getting up and going to the bathroom.

"i need to get ready for bed since i've got to get up in a few hours for a flight so get unready with me i suppose"

i prop the phone up and start taking my makeup off and doing my skincare while chatting about what i'm using.

"i'm probably using this stuff in the wrong order so don't come for me" i laugh.

"also do you lot see this? my face has been breaking out so badly and i think it's due to stress from the album but hopefully it goes away now that it's out" i say getting a super close angle of my acne.

"okay i'm gonna put this face mask on and give me two seconds- i need to run the bath so it's ready for me" i say going over and turning the water on.

i walk back over to my phone "now that i think about it- i probably should've used this mask first... eh fuck it"

i put it all over my face and get extremely unflattering angles of myself for their pleasure.

after the recommended time, i wash the mask off and grab my toothbrush "i'm so annoyed with myself for brushing my teeth at this moment in the process-"

as i'm brushing my teeth, i read the comments to see what everyone is saying.

"how was your trip? and are you excited to come back home tomorrow?" i read aloud.

"i'm so ready to be back home and in my bed and cuddling my babygirl, i miss her so much but this trip has been fun. lots of recording and filming so keep an eye out for those" i wink at the camera.

i finish doing everything and pick up my phone "let me drink your bath water"

i look at my phone in horror after what i just read "that's my sign to get off of here, i love you all have a lovely day or night"