thirty two

eloramartin has added to their story

eloramartin posted on her snap story

everyone was either at my house or on the way because i invited the AMP members over along with others so we could all get to know each other a bit more

"so wait how many rooms does this place have?" Agent looks at me.

"do you want a tour? i can give you lot one" i offer and they immediately accept.

"alright well once you walk into the front door, if we go to our right down this little hallway you have a bathroom and the laundry room" i open the doors to each room so they can see.

"this is a nice ass laundry room what the fuck i want one-" Kai says shocked.

i laugh "if you go back to the front door and go straight here's the kitchen on the left with the dining room"

"this is the living room" i say leading them.

"holy fuck that's a big TV" Fanum's jaw drops.

"if you come through this door, this is a spare bedroom that we converted to a game room"

"WHAT" Kai shouts as he walks in the game room.

i laugh and continue on the tour "the room next to the game room is Harry's office where he films and whatnot but we won't go in there because i don't know if it's messy"

"holy shit how many rooms you got in here? because this is only the first floor and i feel like i've seen different universes" Duke looks at me.

"6 rooms and 5 bathrooms" i explain.

"what the fuck- i just know this costs hella"

i laugh "yeah it's a pretty penny but very worth it"

"that's everything down here, so i'll show you lot the upstairs" i smile as we all walk up there.

"so when you walk up there's a small lounge area right there" i point out.

"THIS IS SMALL?" Chris shouts in shock.