thirty four

eloramartin uploaded a new youtube video

i quickly do an introduction for the video before calling in the first person which happens to be Tobi

"are you ready to listen?" i smile looking at him, low key nervous of his reaction.

"i'm more than ready mate i'm excited that i'm the first one to hear it fully!" Tobi says eagerly.

i laugh and hand him the headphones to listen to the album quietly since it won't be out before my video is uploaded.

"now before i press play- did you want to listen to the WHOLE thing where the songs that are already released play as well? or just the unheard ones?" i question.

"nah i wanna listen to it all and get the feel of everything all together" he says.

i nod and press play starting with the first song 'Spinnin'

"i'd rather live in my dreamssss i lay here wondering whyyyy, did the world stop spinning or did i?" he starts to sing along to the song since it's already released.

"aye i can't hit that high note" he laughs making me laugh.

the next song plays and it's 'Sweet Relief'.

"oh? this beat is vibes for sure" he bops his head.

i laugh and start talking to the camera while he focuses on listening to the lyrics.

once the song ends i pause it to get his thoughts "what'd you think of it?"

"i really like it, it's very upbeat and the lyrics are good. 10/10 from me"

"awee, that song is one of my favorites yknow" i state.

"out of them all which is your top favorite?" he questions.

"nah i ain't saying yet because i don't want you to be biased at the end when i ask you that" i laugh.

"fair enough" he laughs.

i press play which makes 'Envy the Leaves' start going.

about halfway through the song, his facial expression changes from focused to concerned and he looks at me.

"this song is deep as hell if you really listen to it oh my gosh" he states while pressing the headphones down so he can really hear everything properly.