twenty five

eloramartin

liked by centralcee and otherseloramartin: spinnin and music video out this friday 🤍 directed by me and my friends x-view all comments-

eloramartin: spinnin and music video out this friday 🤍 directed by me and my friends x
-view all comments-

i've been filming all day for this music video of mine and i'm happy with how it turned out. i'm currently with the guys to talk about the charity event that's happening in a couple of months.

we were at Simon and Talia's house for it because they wanted to see the baby and it was just easier for everyone to come here.

"nah if you're goalie i can design you a cool shirt and shit for it" i look at JJ.

"for real? you'd do that for me?" JJ asks.

"yeah of course, it'll save money too because i made friends with the girl who makes them so i get them discounted" i nod.

"well shit let's do it then, thank you el" he smiles.

"anytime" i smile back.

"so if we're thinking about doing a halftime show.. who's going to perform?" Vik asks.

"i don't know but we have plenty of options if you really think about it" Tobi says.

"we could do central cee maybe, El has the contacts for that one" Josh adds.

"i don't think he'd do it to be fair, what about Aitch?" i suggest.

"we could pull that off- i'll message him right now about it" JJ nods pulling his phone out.

"where's Talia at? i miss her face" i look at Simon.

"streaming in her office" he nods.

"welp i'm interrupting it" i shrug and hand Ivy to Harry before walking over to her office.

i knock then realized she probably has headphones on so i just walk in and end up scaring her which makes me laugh.

"holy shit" she laughs.

i laugh "sorry but i missed you so here i am"

"i missed you more" she gets up and gives me the biggest hug before sitting back down.

"look who's here chat! mummy el" Talia smiles at the stream.

i wave at the stream "hello all"

"what're you doing here? i'm not complaining just curious" she asks.

"everyone's here because we're talking about the m- a thing i can't say yet" i catch myself before i spoil it.

"OHHHH yeah that's right" she nods.

"oh my god does that mean Ivy is here too?" she asks excitedly.

i laugh "yeah Harry's got her right now"

i just see a bunch of awe's in the chat about Harry and Ivy which makes me laugh.

"hold on you lot i gotta see her i'll be back" she eagerly gets up and we go into the living room.

"you got off stream?" Simon questions.

"no i just wanted to see Ivy quickly then i'm going back" she explains.

Harry gets up and hands Ivy to Talia who starts bursting into tears.

Ethan, Tobi, and Josh went to her office to 'take over' her stream while she was out here.

"i can't believe you guys made her and she's actually here in person like she's real" Talia says sobbing.

"awe honey" i say lowkey about to cry because i do every time i see someone else crying.

i wipe her tears and rub her back gently. i look up and see Harry and Simon looking at each other trying not to laugh.

"Simon if you don't come comfort your wife i'm going to beat your ass-" i look at him.

his eyes widen and he goes to her comforting her.

"nah she whoops ass for real- has she ever punched you? shit hurts" JJ says.

"trust me i know" Harry shakes his head.

"y'all make me sound so violent-" i look at them.

"you are" JJ states.

"says the one who fights as a job, make it make sense" i shake my head.

"she has a point-" Talia says while sniffling.

"of course the girls are gonna be on one side" JJ sighs.

-

roughly 30 minutes passed and Talia went back to streaming, everyone was still here discussing everything but they were just talking nonsense instead of the match.

i randomly feel Harry's hand go up my thigh which makes me look at him trying not to smile.

he just smiles because he knows what he's doing.

"y'all finna fuck on my couch or something" Simon raises an eyebrow at us.

everyone starts dying laughing.

"even if he was trying to we couldn't because the doctor hasn't cleared me yet" i shrug.

"oh mate you just got cockblocked by a doctor i'm so sorry for you" Ethan jokes.

A/N:
i love the friendship JJ and Elora have lmfao