Chapter 5

We returned home late from all the shopping. Olivia bought me a while lot black clothes. Bad ass clothes. I love them and I can't wait for school to start so I could wear them.

"Now we need to work on your attitude and personality", Emlyn said plopping down on the living room sofa.

"Um...ok how?", I asked sitting down next to her.

Olivia stood in front of us, one hand on her hip, "First if someone teases you what do you normally do?".

"Umm....", I thought about all the times Carla and Lola had bullied me, "Nothing just stay quiet".

Olivia shook her head, "No you either laugh at them or say something sarcastic".

I nodded. I hope I remember that when Lola and Carla bully me again. After Olivia and Emlyn made me listen to all what they had to say, not that I'm complaining, I went to my room.

I wasn't in the mood to eat anything for dinner so I went straight to sleep.

Last week of the summer holidays

I woke up cheerfully today. Its the last day of the summer holidays and I'm super excited to start school as my new self. Olivia and Emlyn are staying here for another month and that's another thing I'm happy about.

Also my younger brother is starting high-school in at my school. He's has being going to boarding school for all of his middle school years.

And my older sister's company is moving back to New York from Canada so she would be living with us again.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs for breakfast and saw my parents, Emlyn and Olivia already sitting at the table.

"So Rihanna", My mother said, "We decided to let you get your ears pierced".

YES. I cheered loudly and ran around the dining room yelling nonsense. As I ran past Olivia she grabbed my hand and pulled me down on to the seat next to her, "Chill your ass down Rihanna", she laughed.

"I can't", I said laughing.

.

.

.

My alarm which I set for 7.00am rang exactly on time. School starts at 8.30am so I had exactly an hour and half to get ready.

I forgot to mention that I actually got the ear piercings a bit more piercings than my parents allowed me. But I thought if I'm doing this whole bad girl thing I might as well act like that.

Along with the piercings I went up a step my getting tattoos. Not anything small either. One tattoo from my collar bone to the top of my chest and another one from my elbow all the way to the end of fingers.

I even dyed my brown hair black and straightend it with the help of Olivia yesterday while Emlyn was out buying me makeup. I got out of bed and Olivia and Emlyn burst into my room.

"Morning Rihanna, so Emlyn will pick the your outfit for your first day back and I'll help you with the makeup, now go get washed up and remember no wetting your hair", Olivia said all in one breath.

I quickly had a bath wearing a shower cap so that my hair wouldn't get wet. I came out, a towel wrapped around me and saw the outfit Emlyn had layed out for me.

There was a black strapless black tank top with three gold chains which was attached to a cloth choker and a pair of black pants with chains and black boots.

Then came the makeup. Olivia put it on for me and she definitely took her time, we were running a bit late. She also slipped on a few large silver rings onto my fingers.ď

My makeup

My makeup

And then I was ready and when I looked in the mirror I couldn't even recognize my self. I look totally different.

 I look totally different

My new look

"T-this is really m-me", I shuttered finding it hard to believe, "No way".

I raised my hand and the girl in the mirror did the same. I. Look. Awesome.

"We're not done yet we have one more surprise and this also counts as your birthday present ok", Emlyn said dragging me downstairs.

When I stepped out of the house all I could say was, I have the best cousins ever. THEY GOT ME A FREAKING MOTORBIKE!

"OMG! YOU GUYS!", I yelled excitedly as I admired the bike. It was black with a few streaks if dark purple.

Actually I have a drivers licence but I don't have a car I just use my parents but that's also in a total emergency

Actually I have a drivers licence but I don't have a car I just use my parents but that's also in a total emergency. And last year summer which I spend at Amy's cousin's house her cousin brother taught us to drive a motorbike so you could say I was sort of an expert myself.

"Now go on I don't want you to be late", Olivia and Emlyn said ushering me onto the bike.

I smiled at them and thanked them again and put on the helmet. I pressed down on the gear and the bike roared to life. I waved to my cousins as I drove away.

.
.
.

I parked my bike in the school's parking lot and jumped off it taking off the helmet and breathed in the fresh air. I walked to school my head held high how Olivia taught me. People stared at me as I walked to class. And for once I was enjoying the attention.