Chapter 9

We, me and Zach had to go to school together. And my bike is still at Carla's or I hope it is. The only thing I'm worried about is my bike, not the fact that I was going to school looking like a total slut in last night's outfit.

"Zach, I'm gonna go home first and then to Carla's", I said once we stepped out on to the street.

"But if I get late and I get late, my mom would find out and since you were with me I can put the entire blame on you and you'll be in trouble", Zach said fixing his hair using his phone as a mirror.

"Fine, you go to school, I don't care if I'm late", I said.

"Oh thank goodness, I wouldn't be embarrassed"

"Embarrassed?", I asked confused.

"Seen with you", he said in a duh tone.

"Son of a bitch", I glared at him and gave him the finger, which he returned.

We walked in silence until we came to the street in which I live, "See ya at school", I said before walking away.

I went up to my bedroom and decided not to shower or anything, just change my clothes and grab my backpack. As I picked up my back pack and stuffed a few books inside I remembered what Olivia told me, "If you want a guy, first dress to impress".

I walked to my closet and thought for a while standing there. What if.....what if I do a little challenge. Make at least three guys ask me out in a week but I'll reject them all. Alright I'm doing it. If you're wondering what sort of advantages I'll be getting from that, it'll be proving Zach wrong. He said that no guy wanted a girl like me, covered in tattoos, with many piercings and rides a motorbike. Oh Zach I'll prove you wrong.

I started looking for and outfit that would reveal quite a lot. Finally I found the perfect one. A black tank top which ends right below my chest with a long sleeved black net cover up which was cropped to and practically stuck to me. Along with that I also wore a pair of jean-shorts which were really and I mean really short and it had huge rips in it to. And the cherry on the top, the belt I wore. I just wore black boots for shoes and brushed my hair and put on all my ear piercings (four on the left ear and two studs in the right)

 I just wore black boots for shoes and brushed my hair and put on all my ear piercings (four on the left ear and two studs in the right)

Now I'm ready, I thought as I looked in the mirror. Perfect. I quickly ran down the stairs and turned on my phone which I've put on airplane mode during the party. Amy had called me a dozen times and so had my parents, Emlyn and Olivia. I sent them all a quick text saying that I'm ok and I'll explain later. I walked to Clara's house and knocked on the door and one of their maids answered the door.

"Hello, may I help you?", she asked smiling politely.

"Um..yes. Is Carla home?", I asked.

"Oh, no she's at school".

"Well ok...then did you see a black motorbike with purple streaks?", I asked.

"Hmm..", she thought tapping her chin, "Oh yeah, a boy...I think his name was Cody, yes Cody told it was him and took it away just a few minutes before you arrived".

THAT FUCKING BASTARD.

"Ok thanks and can you do me a favor?", I asked.

"Sure what is it?", the maid asked.

I gave her a slip of paper with my phone number written, "Can you please send me the recording-you know from your security camera of Cody taking the bike and send it to me".

"Of course", she smiled at me.

"Thanks, goodbye", I said and to school.

Once I got to parking lot I checked for Cody's car which wasn't there but I saw my bike. I walked over to it and took a closer look. Sure it's mine, it even had my initials which Olivia an Emlyn got personally for me. I got a notification on my phone, from Carla's maid, the camera footage. I checked the video and it sure was Cody. I knew that Cody had Math right now so I burst into his Math classroom and to my luck their teacher was absent

"CODY LENCE GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE!", I yelled and everyone turned to look at me.

"Hey, what's up?", Cody asked smirking and walking up to me.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him out the classroom. Once we out I let go of a very shocked Cody.

"I want my bike back", I demanded stamping my foot on the ground.

"W-what are you t-talking 'bout I don't have y-your bike", he shuttered.

"Oh really", I said crossing my arms, "Don't you normally drive to school?".

"Um yeah so", he asked regaining a bit of confidence again.

"Then why didn't I see your car but I did see my bike", I said raising an eyebrow.

"Um..I got a bike as a present ok. It's not yours".

"Ok let's go take a look at it", I said.

"Why?".

I glared at him and he followed me. Cody's entire class followed the two of us as we walked out. O walked to my bike and pointed at it, "Say it's yours? Then why does the handle bars have my initials?".

Cody gulped, "Um... you don't have proof though".

"That's what you think", I said smirking.

I turned on my phone and showed the entire crowd the video footage of Cody taking my bike. I heard a lot of whispers go through the crowd and I stepped closer to Cody. I opened my mouth to speak but heard a voice behind me.

"Man it's really not cool, stealing", it was Zach, "If you're gonna steal at least do it right. But right now it ain't important.".

He walked closer and stood next to me as Cody and the crowd watched silently.

"Now what's important ", Zach said, "Is this jerk", he said and the two of punched Cody.