Chapter 12

I woke up from the ray of sunshine shining through my window. I groaned as I turned onto my side and saw Zach next to me.

"Zach get up we have school", I said shaking him continuously.

He opened his eyes and then threw and arm around me, "Who cares?".

"We have detention", I reminded him and his eyes widened.

"Oh shit, you're right, let's go".

He got off the bed and I followed me off. He walked out of my room and then turned back to me, "Rihanna, what happened last night, forget all of it. It. Never. Happened".

How could he say that, when it meant a lot to me. I wanted to tell him that it means alot to me but all I could do was nod.

Zach's P.O.V

I can't lead Rihanna on like this. Basically I can't fall for another girl cause the last time that happened it ruined every for me.

And it's not right to act like I want Rihanna, since I know its gonna end badly.

I saw how Rihanna's eyes felt as I told her to forget last night's events. She ran a hand through her hair and smiled sadly, "Sure, I know all what happened was just shit to you".

She brushed past me and walked downstairs. I ran after her, "You're not mad right?".

She turned around and glared at me, "Of course, you kiss me then ask me to forget it like nothing happened, I'm not mad at all".

"If you knew the reason why you wouldn't think that way".

"I don't need any reasons", she said continued downstairs, "Just go away Zach".

Those words, just go away Zach , rang in my ears. It's not the first time I had heard this from a girl. Especially from a girl I cared for.

Rihanna's P.O.V

Max was waiting for me at school and he looked confused.

"His Zach really you're boyfriend?", he asked.

"No way, he's not. Though I don't know why he said that".

"So do you still wanna come over, for...you know?".

"I don't know....", I trailed off, "I guess...no thanks".

I walked away leaving him kinda shocked, "Hey I promised I'm good!", he yelled and I shook my head.

.

.

.

It was lunch time and I haven't still seen Zach anywhere, not like I was looking for him. I just didn't see him.

"Hey did you see Zach?", I asked Amy as she sat down in front of me.

"No, why what's up?", she asked taking a bite of her food.

"No reason", I said looking around the cafeteria.

Once lunch finished I was walking to my next class, English, when I decided to go to the restroom for- *cough* personal reasons. I walked in and heard moans coming from one of the stalls.

Yuck. People not here. I did my business and was washing my hands when Zach and some blonde slut walked out of one of stalls. The blonde's hair was messed up and her shirt not buttoned properly.

Zach froze when he saw me, "Uhh..Rihanna its not what you think", he said walking towards me.

I simply smiled at him, "I'm sorry, but why do you think I care about who you fuck".

I walked out and straight to English but I couldn't pay attention to the lesson. All I could think about was Zach. I was right all of these guys are just stupid fuck boys looking for sex.

I hate him for acting like nothing happened between us even though it wasn't like anything that he did with that blonde. I hate myself for me thinking he cares.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and I turned around to Kyle who sits behind.

"We got to partner up for this, wanna be my partner?", he asked.

"Of course", I said and smiled.

I turned my chair around to face him and then somebody ran up to me.

"Zach what do you want?", I asked glaring at him.

"Wanna be my partner?", he asked grinning and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No thanks, find that blonde", I said glaring at him and shaking his hand off.

He frowned, "She's nothing to me, that was just a one time thing".

"So", I glared at him, "Do you think it's right to make a girl happy and then leave her like nothing happened?".

He opened his mouth and then closed it and looked down and my hands which were on the table.

He leaned forward and kept his hand over mine, "Rihanna listen-", he started but I cut him off.

"Just get lost Zach", I removed his hand from mine, "You're an asshole, know that".