Chapter 15

"There's no way I'm going to school", I spoke after about 20 minutes.

"Come on Rihanna, let's go ok", Zach said but I shook my head.

"I don't want to".

"Fine then not school, but you're ot staying home either", he said so.i agreed.

We decided to go to an arcade and I left to the bathroom to get ready. I had a shower and got dressed.

I quickly raked a brush through my hair and put on some mascara and that was it.

"Let's goo", Zach whined dragging me down the stairs.

I didn't want to face Emlyn so when I walked to the front door I kept my eyes on everything except her and Olvia who were sitting on the couch talking.

.
.
.

The arcade looks so cool!

From the place I was standing I couldn't even see half of the games there, its that big. The place was really crowded seeing that it was during school hours we were here.

 The place was really crowded seeing that it was during school hours we were here

"Come on", I said pulling Zach towards the basketball game.

We played against each other and Zach won twice. We played more games and spend like two hours at arcade. But then we were feeling hungry so we ate at McDonald's and then I had to go home since Zach's mom wanted him to come home.

Even though this day started off terribly it became amazing thanks to Zach.

.
.
.
.

From the moment I got home yesterday I ignored Emlyn but I still couldn't understand why she did something like that.

Today my goal was to spend the entire day the same way. I was too lazy to go to school today but I decided to. I had a quick shower and wore something comfortable.

An over sized black graphic shirt and black loose jeans and white sneakers.

I walked out and saw Zach walking up my drive way.

"Good morning", he greeted me and ruffled my hair.

I fought off his hands and walked past him, "Let's walk today",

"Ok", he said and followed me swinging his backpack.

As soon as I entered school Lola and Carla waked up to me and my eyes automatically rolled when I saw them.

"You're a freaking catfish", Carla spoke.

"It's not called catfishing", I rolled my eyes and walked away from them with Zach by my side.

"It sure is", Lola said following me.

"It's not!", I yelled whirling around, "All that happened because of you two, you'll bullied me of my stupid glasses!".

Lola and Carla took a step back looking shocked.

But of course those to don't give up that easily, Carla raised her hand to slap me and I saw Zach raise his to stop her but before either of them could do anything I grabbed Carla's wrist, whirled her around and pinned her to the row of lockers using her own wrist.

"Let go", she struggled against my hold but I didn't.

"If you two say that kind of shit again, I won't hesitate to do something worse".

I then let do of her and stepped back, without another word I walked off. Zach followed me again and he looked  shocked, "I can't believe what just happened!", he spoke.

I nodded, "I bet they won't mess with me again".

I was wrong.

By lunch time what everybody could talk about was that post even the people who haven't seen it.

To top that off, Clara and Lola had also spread a rumor that I slapped Clara instead of what actually happened before.

To everyone I heard talking about that, I send and angry glare in their direction which is enough to shut them up and if looks could kill, half of the school would be dead by now  ut at times I do wish that looks would  actually kill.