The Power Couple

Antonio's POV:

My family and I are peacefully eating our dinner. We're laughing and talking and just having a great time with each other.

I really missed this.

My daughter has brought my family back together and I couldn't be more thankful for our beautiful girl.

BANG BANG BANG

Gunshots

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!"

We flip the tables and get behind and we grab our guns and turn the safety off.

I look next to me and my baby is crying in her mothers arms, covering her ears from all the yelling and gunfire.

"Bianca take Allie and get out now. The car is in the back. Shoot to kill." I kiss her and she makes a run for the passage.

Every place we own has a secret passageway for the family in case of emergency. She pushes the wall in the correct place and puts the code into the hidden keypad. She looks back at me and runs with our daughter.

I look to my sons who watched as their mother escapes with their sister. Worry is clear as day in their eyes.

"Roman what do you see?" I ask.

He's on his phone looking at the cameras.

"It's just a group of robbers. I see three of them. They're yelling at the customers to hand over their valuables."

"Have to give it to them, it's kind of smart. No one expects a restaurant." Damien says.

"But they made the wrong decision today, no one fucks with the Lombardis." Domenico finishes the sentence for his twin.

"Let's have some fun with them boys." I say with a grin.

We come out of the room and though we can't see their faces, the look in the robbers' eyes is priceless. Everyone in this city knows us.

"Well hello boys." Alessandro says. He picks up the wine bottle on someone's table and takes a sip. "Thanks man." He nods to the man lying on his stomach near the table with his hands behind his head.

We're not usually like this but it's fun to have the dramatic effect.

My son steps over him and continues to advance towards the robbers.

One turns to the door to run but stops dead in his tracks when he sees the twins standing there. They nod their heads at him with a grin.

"Hey everyone! Go to the kitchen and stay there until we come get you and you're items will be returned!" Roman yells to the customers who have no trouble getting the hell out of the dining room.

Another robber raises his gun at Luca and shoots. With a straight face he simply moves his head to the side, dodging the bullet.

Smooth.

"So, you thought you could just come into my restaurant and wreak havoc? Very stupid move my friend." I say as I approach. The poor man looks like he's about the crap himself.

"We didn't know this was your place Mr. Lombardi." He stutters.

"Well unfortunately for you, it is."