Alina

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Allie. Happy birthday to you!"

I awake to a bunch of voices singing. Not the best singing, but, singing nonetheless. I open my eyes and rub the sleep from them with a yawn. I see my entire family surrounding my bed with big smiles on their faces.

"Hello miss birthday girl."

"Hiiiiiii!"

"Good morning princess." Daddy says with a kiss on my forehead.

"Happy birthday baby!" Mommy says picking me up from my bed and twirling me around. I let out a little laugh.

All my family members wish me a happy birthday with a kiss on my forehead before Nonna takes me from mommy with a big hug.

"Happy birthday my darling!"

We all file out of my room and when we arrive to the dinning room, there's a bunch of ladies in matching outfits laying out food already on table. They bow respectfully and head towards the kitchen.

"Nonna, who are they?"

"Those are your maids. They clean the house and when your mommy doesn't cook, a chef does instead."

"Ohhhhhh." I was about to wave but then remembered they left. I blush and Nonna lets out a little laugh. Can she read minds?

We all sit down and I go straight for the waffles. I think they're my favorite food besides Nonna's pasta. I forget the name of the dish but it's super yummy!

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Well, you're going to see the Astors later." Mommy says.

"Aunty E and Bobby!?"

"Yes sweetie." Mommy laughs.

I love my great aunty and uncle, whenever they come over they bring this really yummy chocolate and Aunty always helps me in the kitchen with mommy, Nonna and Aunty Ana.

"Anything else?" I ask hopefully.

"We're going to have a party for you! Isn't that exciting? It's going to be us and some family friends I'd love you to meet. You'll also get to meet some kids around your age!" Daddy says exciting.

"Yay! I can make new friends like Sofia!" I love Sofia the First! It's my favorite show and I've already memorized the theme song.

"Omg Allie! Are we not enough for you!?" Tao says dramatically.

"That hurts right here." Manny adds touching where his heart his with a pout.

"No! I love you guys, but you're old!" I say with a laugh.

"I'll have you know I'm 16." Manny replies.

"Ok granny." Sandy says with a laugh chuckle. "Do you want to spend time with us or go out until then?" He asks.

"Can I be with you guys?"

"Of course you can amore!" Gio says with a smile.

"What do you want to do?" Lulu asks.

"Can I go for a ride in your car again?" I respond excitedly.

Daddy gives him a weird look for some reason.

"Uh, which car love? The big black one that's bulletproof and very comfortable?"

"Nope." I sat popping the p. "You know which one I'm talking about silly! The little red one that went really really fast! Then you got me a huge cone of of ice cream that day too remember? That was a lot of ice cream but it was sooooo good! Daddy remember when you chased me around then I fell asleep on the couch like right after? It was that day!"
I say with the smile.

Daddy coughs and Lulu looks scared. Oh, I get it. Daddy wants to come too!

"Daddy it's ok! You can come too! I'd have to sit on you though cause it's only 2 seats. Sorry! So Lulu can we go? Pleaseeeeee? I wanna go really really super duper fast. Remember when you tricked me we were going to crash but you swerved just in time? That was funny!"

Why does daddy look so, so, I don't know.

"Princess?"

"Yeah daddy?"

"I'd love to go for a ride but why don't we all do something together? I'll drive you next time." He says with an enfaces on the 'I'll'.

"Ok! But e don't know what to do!"

"We can go to an arcade and bowling?" Grandpa says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Oh, it's a game where you roll a ball and try yo knock down 10 pins." Annie explains.

"And an arcade is just a bunch of games where you win tickets and prizes." Enzo adds.

"Yes! Let's do it!"

After we're all done eating, I brush my teeth and mommy helps me get dressed for the day. Mommy loves picking out my clothes and I like being her little helper. I'm wearing pink sneakers, I think they're called Jordans, black pants and a pink shirt that matches my shoes. Mommy puts my hair in a little ponytail and we're ready to go!

As we walk into our private garage, I spot Lulu's car from the side of my eye. I smirk.

"Daddy can-" but I'm already being lifted into the big black car and strapped into my car seat.

"Yes baby?"

"Never mind." I huff.

All the cars pull out of the driveway and I'm dancing in my seat the music. Daddy says I have to learn to appreciate the classics and whatever those are, are awesome.

"Ohhhhhhhh, we're half way there!" I sing.

"Ohhh, livin' on a prayer!" The rest of the car follows.

We arrive to the place and daddy helps me out of the car. Men who I've come to know as body guards enter the bowling alley first and spread out. Daddy tells me that even if I don't see them, don't be afraid, they'll always be there to protect me. The rest of the party enters with us and we get our shoes. They are kind of ugly and they don't come in pink either so they're a solid 3/10.

A worker leads us to a private room with 4 lanes and I see pizza and chicken nuggies and more on the tables. He shows us how to use everything and we enter our names into the machine.

"Let's do this!" I say with a smile. I'm going to crush them, once I figure out how to lift this ball.

——————————————————————

Heyyyyyyy. Sry, I know it's been a bit.

As always, I love talking with you guys and my messages are always open for suggestions, questions or even just to chat :)

Love you guys and thx sm for reading Allie!!!!

More updates on the way!