Author's Note

Hi guys!

I want to clear some things up and answer some questions I've been getting.

Updates

My goal is to update every other week and I'm sorry if don't meet that.

I'm a student and not only have my school work to attend too but my sport is extremely demanding and draining mentally and physically (not saying others don't feel the same!)

I also try to make every chapter at least 1000 words. Please let me know if they feel too short.

Alina's language

3 things.

1, Alina is a toddler, and toddlers' language isn't fully developed and they talk funny and stuff. It's really hard to constantly write Allie's dialogue in a way in which a toddler would say them especially when Grammarly won't shut up so please use your imagination if it bothers you!

2, I've read stories that have the kid "talk" like an actual toddler would. I personally find it annoying to have to stop and think about it rather than just moving on. Yeah it's a detail that makes the story more realistic I guess, but this is Wattpad and I don't feel it impacts the storyline.

3, Allie is clearly very intelligent for her age as shown when she can speak like 6 languages. Also her excuses for brothers were very demanding of her and pushed her to her limits. It's pretty unrealistic, even for Wattpad, for a 4 year old to fluently speak 6 languages fluently so here's what Allie can do when it comes to language:

English - fluent

Russian - fluent

Italian - can speak and is learning to read and write it (like a normal Italian child would be)

Japanese - same situation as "Italian"

Spanish - learning

French - learning

"Does Dmitri know what he did?"

Yes, sorry if that was confusing. When he says that he never took a weapon to her, that means that it was never an intention of his to do at that time. Alexei getting him drunk to tase her wasn't him in the right mind so in Dmitri's POV he never actually did it if that makes sense.

"Does Dmitri have any good in him? He's confusing."

That's the kind of the point babes and you'll just have to wait...

"Romance???"

That's funny, no. I cannot write romance for my life. I can make cute moments but actually romance, no. I'll read it but not write. I'm not embarrassing myself by attempting haha.

Pictures

I'm attempting to create some aesthetics but I don't think I'm going to actually do photos in chapters. All individual pics will also be from Pinterest so I won't take credit for that but the aesthetics will be by me.

————————

Bye readers! Love you all so much and I hope you continue to enjoy Alina and as always, my messages are always open :)