Bianca & Alina

Bianca's POV:

The party was absolutely amazing. It was exactly how I pictured my baby's first birthday with us. I was talking with Mariana and some other ladies when I saw Allie talking with other children. The sight made me so happy.

Unfortunately, one of those children included Eloise Huntington. I try to be friendly and give everyone a chance, the only way to thrive in high society is through relationships after all. Who you know, who you don't is very important. Her mother, Ingrid Huntington is the one woman who I cannot stand and sadly, I can't blow her head off. I'm sure someone eventually will though, she's not exactly the most loved person. She owns a law firm along with her husband, nice man, I have no idea how she's married to such a horrid woman.

I've heard their daughter is a very snobby child. I'm not one to stop my child from being friends with anyone, she's just a kid. I also know my daughter and I'm positive Ms. Eloise will be humbled a lot.

We're hosting a New Years Party for our family and the Astors tonight. The family will also be heading back to Italy tomorrow, Allie is really sad about it and made them all pinky promise to FaceTime her and visit soon.

We gave the staff off tonight so currently I'm setting the table with Emilia and Mari while the boys are blowing up balloons. Allie is trying to do so as well but is struggling. She's so cute.

Soon, we're all set up and dressed. You can smell the food cooking from the entry way; it's heavenly. I'm a pretty good cook if I do say so myself but nothing compares to Emilia and Evelyn's cooking. She and Robert got here early so she could start in the kitchen.

We always stick to the traditional black, white and gold for new years but Allie also wanted purple so of course, there's some purple. What my baby wants, my baby gets.

The doorman calls and let's us know of the Astors arrival and soon I hear the elevator ding. And I go to greet them along with Antonio.

"Hey man." Julian says shaking my husband's hand.

"Bianca love." Kate says kissing both cheeks. "Thanks so much for hosting this year."

"Hi Aunty Bianca!"

"Hello Greyson! How are you? We didn't speak much at the party a few days ago."

"I'm good! Where's Allie?"

"She's in the playroom."

"Thanks!" And he takes off in that direction. I know they're just kids, but they'd be such an adorable couple when they're older. I glance at Kate and she grins. She knows.

Alina's POV:

I'm watching Sofia in the playroom, waiting for Grey. I haven't seen him since my party but Manny taught me how to FaceTime on my iPad.

"Surprise!"

"Grey!" I jump up and hug him.

"What are you watching?"

"Sofia."

"I thought we'd watch my show first."

"There's only one way to settle this."

"Rock paper scissors." We say in sync.

"Rock paper scissors says shoot!"

I go paper, I saw his hand form into a fist when we'd say we'd play. Amateur.

But he goes scissors! HOW?

"Haha I win!"

"I'll get you next time!"