•Chapter Three

You walked inside the café and were immediately wrapped in arms.
"y/nieee! I missed you!" You pulled away to see Jimin's pouty lips.
"Chim!! I just took a day off, not months!" You exclaimed.
"A day without you.. feels like an eternity! I missed you y/n" He dramatically said putting his hand over his chest.
"Then stay here dumbo!" You said as you walked towards the staff room, he followed you from behind.

"So Min y/n is early today?" He asked as you nodded.
"Wow. That's rare" yeah, it is rare. As you have to leave the flower shop and then catch the bus to the café at the right time so you can reach your workplace on time.
"Let's get to work before the Boss sues us. More like sue you-" you laughed walking towards the counter.

"Meanie!" He twisted his lips as you laughed more.
It was 8:30 pm and a lot of customers came and went. Your shift was about to end when the café bells rang. Jimin looked at you giving you puppy eyes showing that he was tired. You smiled and gave him a nod,
"I'll take it. You can go and change!" He ran away like a 5 year old kid as you looked down at the keyboard, feeling the customer's presence around.

"Excuse me can I get a-" the person paused aa you looked up to see the face behind the familiar voice.
"Y/n?" "Namjoon?" You both chuckled
"Hie!" You chimed as you looked at him and then towards his arms, he was holding Jihye.
"Y/nie!" She exclaimed as pinched her cheeks.
"Hey! What are you doing here?" He asked,
"Uh It's Actually a long story. Maybe you should place your order first. The café will close soon" he nodded and placed his order,

"One Hot coffee with whipped cream on top, one chocolate shake, 2 chocolate pastries and umm 4 brownies!" He said as you internally chuckled at how childish his order was.
"Sure" you smiled as he paid the bill and walked towards the seat. He sat across Jihye as she took out her drawing book and he admired her. Cute.
You quickly prepared his coffee and Jihye's Milkshake.

"Here's your order." You placed the tray In Front of them.
"Thanks! Uh.. your shift ended?" You nodded in response.
"Great. Can you join us and explain the long story?" He asked as you hesitantly nodded.
"Uh. I'll grab my cappuccino first!" You said as you walked towards the counter and made yourself a cappuccino going back to him.

"So… it all started when I was 8 years old. My mom passed away due to some serious illness. My dad was broken but his parents suggested that he should get married in order to move on. 2 years later he passed away as well. Now I am completely alone, though I have a stepmom but it's better if we just keep that topic away. So you know… Inorder to manage my school fees and my expenses, i work at two different places and I am proud of it!" You sipped on your drink as he choked on his.

"Wow. I mean.. I am speechless.. you are so hardworking y/n. Your parents must be proud of you!" He said as you smiled.
"Y/niie. See I draw a clown! (Jihye just drew our faces guys!) Is it pretty?" She asked with doe eyes.
"Aww baby it is so good! Let me help you colour it." You grabbed the crayon and taught her how to colour.

She is so kind.
"Yum the brownie is nom nom!" Jihye exclaimed as you laughed.
"I made it. Don't worry I'll make more for you someday!" Her eyes widened, "really???!" You nodded, pinching the bridge of her nose. She hopped into your arms. "I love you y/nie" "i love you more princess"

"Hey Princess. You shouldn't calm her by her name like that! Call her Unnie" Namjoon scolded her in the softest tone.
"Ah it's alright. I was the one who told her to call me y/n!" You said, patting her head.
"Appa. Y/nie is my friend so I can call her y/nie!"
You looked at Namjoon and chuckled at her cuteness.

"Ok I guess we will take a leave now. The café is about to close." He started packing Jihye stuff in her bag, as you nodded.
"Alright. Bye Jihye. See you soon princess!" You kissed her cheek as she did the same to yours.
"Y/nie. I'll miss you!" She pouted.
"Aww princess. Just call me up ok? Then we will meet!" You said as she smiled.

"Y/n I-" you cut Namjoon off by giving him your number.
"Here, my number." You smiled as he smiled back showing his cute Dimples (author is a simp for Namjoon)
"Ok then bye!" They both waved as they walked out of the café.
"See Appa. I told you we would meet y/nie again. Now please I want her as my babysitter unnie. Please Appa!" Jihye said as Namjoon smiled, "I'll ask her princess." He kissed her temple.