•Chapter Nine

You both reached the mall going directly to the Clothes store.
"How would this look on her?" Namjoon asked, picking out a white frock.
"Uh No Namjoon. It's her birthday! Let's look for something colourful." You said as he pouted, nodding. Jesus, so cute.

"Uh y/n… how's this?" You turned around looking at him as a smile took over your lips.

It was a light blue frock, with beads all around it. Small butterflies were embroidered on the shoulders, perfect.
"Oh My Gosh Namjoon!" You walked towards him.
"Is it bad?" He asked as you shook your head.

"It's absolutely beautiful! I- I loved it!!!" You exclaimed as he exhaled in relief.

"You scared me to be honest." He sheepishly smiled.
"No no no it's so pretty!" You gave him your eye smile
He smiled looking into your eyes as he nodded.

"Let's buy this one then." He paid the amount and you both walked out of the store. Hours went by as you both were buying all the required decorative items. You can see his smile whenever he buys something. He loves her alot.

You guys did all the shopping for her,
"Will she like it?" You looked at him nodding. "For sure!"
"Ah, Y/n! You are up for tomorrow, right?" He asked,
"For what?" You asked furrowing your brows.

"Jihye's Birthday! There's no way she would Celebrate it without you!" "But-" "no buts! You are coming!" He cut you off as you pouted nodding. "Okie" "good girl." He patted your head.

"Y/n so now as we are done with the shopping.. Can we just go somewhere and eat? Actually I am hungry" he placed the bags in the backseat before sitting on the front seat.
"Sure. But where should we go?"

"Maybe the café where you used to work earlier?" He asked as you nodded, "Let's Go there then!" You Started driving towards the café.
You opened the door to the café as you heard the bell ring.

A smile crept up your lips as you missed that ring. You walked Inside towards the seat as Namjoon placed the order.
"I ordered pasta and some beverages for both of us. I hope you like that.."he sat across from you.

"I love pasta!" He smiled. "Y/n? Is that you?" You looked back as you heard the voice. You literally jumped from your seat.
"Cheolie! I missed you so much!!" You tightly hugged him as he chuckled, hugging you back.
"I missed you more dumbo!!" He swayed you, side to side.
"My angel, you aren't working here anymore?" he asked fixing your hair,
"Oh umm no, actually" you stopped and looked at namjoon. "I am working for him now. I am babysitting his daughter. or you can even say nanny." you told him and he smiled and nodded.

"Wait, let me introduce you to him." you took him to namjoon, who was just looking at you both being confused af.
"Namjoon, Meet Seungcheol. and Cheolie, that's Namjoon. I am babysitting his daughter, Jihye." Namjoon looked at him and forwarded his hand. a shake.

"Is he your friend, y/n?" Namjoon inquired, You were about to say something when cheol cuts you off saying, "Friend? I am her boyfriend! We have been dating for 2 years now?!"

She is dating someone..? oh god..
"Cheolieee!! stop! Namjoon, No. he is my best friend. we were the ones who were hired first in this cafe" you looked at cheol and continued, "but soon this guy left for jeju, leaving me alone with our hitler boss."  you glared cutely at cheol as he laughed.

"Ok now, I'll head back before our hitler fires me. See you around y/n, let's meet and catch up on everything real soon. Also, It was really nice meeting you namjoon!" he said, giving you a tight side hug before leaving.

You giggled and sat back on the chair, "It feels so nice to meet your old friends again, right namjoon?" he smiled, "Yup. It is. you look so happy after meeting him" you chuckled sweetly, "He is my great friend after all" saying that you started to dig into your pasta which was served when you were talking with Seungcheol .

Thank god he is just a friend.. wait why am i feeling this way?

"hmm? Did you say something?" you asked him as his eyes widened. Did I say it all out loud?
"Nope i didn't" he casually voiced out as you nodded, eating.

You both completed eating and went to the billing section, you met cheol again there.
"y/n, let's go on a date next time we meet!" he said, smiling as you laughed.
Date? namjoon thought
"Friendly date you idiot, stop laughing!" cheol whined as you nodded.
"Sure!! Let's go and grab some ice cream next time cheolie!" you chimed.

"Thank God it's just ice cream!" Namjoon muttered.
"What?" You exclaimed as his eyes widened.
Did I say it out loud again? He asked himself.
"Ah nothing, let's just pay and go.. we have more things to do."
"Ah Yes yes." You said,

"I'll also get going. Bye y/n. Bye Buddy." He waved at you both as you smiled, waving back.
"Crazy, isn't he?" You asked as he laughed nodding.
"Uh y/n.. can you call me something else rather than Namjoon? It sounds way too formal." He said as you nodded.

"How does umm… joon sound?" You asked,
"Um great! Call me Joon then." He smiled.

Sooner or later you both reached his place as you started decorating things up. You both were decorating the living room when you looked at him.

The way he raised his arm to put on the silver streamers on the wall, his muscles were flexing with every possible moment. His neck veins were clear as stretched it a bit. You couldn't help but remember the events Happened earlier this morning.

You had seen him shirtless and boy, his body ain't a joke.
(His body can turn your life into a joke lmao).
His hard and firm chest Well toned abs, arms jesus! 

He saw you staring at him again, he smirked as a quite devilish idea came in his mind. He slowly walked towards you unbuttoning the first button of his shirt, he popped his cufflets too, rolling up his sleeves, exposing his arms more.

He rolled and pushed his sleeves till they were reaching his biceps, you gulped as you noticed that he was walking towards you as you dropped the streamers on the table.

He stood in front of you, towering your petite figure.
His chest was on full display as he came closer. He slowly bent to your level as you closed your eyes, "and done!" He said taking a few steps back as you opened your eyes.

"I saw you were struggling with the streamers so I helped you." He smiled innocently? What the hell?
"Y/n? Say something?" He said trying hard not to laugh at your flustered self.

"A-ah t-thank you" you bowed awkwardly, taking another streamer.

"You are welcome." He smiled sheepishly, laughing his ass out on the inside. "Do you need more help y/n? "NO!" you said it out a little more loud than usual.

"I- I mean no I can manage." You said walking towards the kitchen taking ingredients to make Jihye's Favourite brownie since the living room's decoration was done.

You decided to make a brownie hazelnut cake, So you started measuring the ingredients, adding the dry ones first, followed by the wet ones.

You were busy in your own world when you noticed someone's presence, looking to your side you saw the honey brown haired guy smiling at you.

"How long is it gonna take?" He asked, "umm 2-3 hours for the whole cake to be done." You whisked the batter as he nodded.
"I'll take a shower in the meantime." You nodded at him going back to your work.

"Also y/n, I'll take my clothes with me this time so no one can stare at my heavenly shirtless body." He said walking away, whistling as you choked on the air.
fuck he knew!

Soon enough the cake was baked and cooled down, You applied the chocolate icing over it ,
and garnished the cake as you placed it inside the fridge. You let out a deep sigh as you were exhausted by all the preparation. You plopped on the sofa as Namjoon was sitting beside you.

"Exhausted?" "Yes. Very Much. I just hope that Jihye Likes it" you mumbled as he nodded.

You both kept on talking about Jihye but soon Namjoon didn't get any response from you, looking down at you, he realised that you fell asleep. She must be really tired.
Your head was on his shoulder as he smiled pulling you closer, as your head was now resting on his chest.

"I don't know why I am doing this but still it feels so right." He tucked a strand behind your ear, smiling.
"Good Night y/n" he said before dozing off with you in his arms.