•Chapter Fifteen

You were certain about everything in life. You knew what would happen next in your life because so far it was just you. Not having parents beside you, made you stronger and you made your life decisions with a lot of thinking behind it.

But, ever since you met this tall bulk guy named Namjoon, things have changed.  Your life took a whole flip, just like your heart but we will talk about it later.

You were sitting on the same sofa where you sat yesterday. the only difference is that, yesterday you were to meet your mother's best friend and today, you are here to meet namjoon's mom. What was the difference?

Yesterday when you met her, you were a calm and composed girl who would never raise her voice. And today you were meeting her as the girl who fought for Namjoon, who raised her voice at someone older than her, bringing them back to their senses.

Oh well, also someone who called namjoon as 'my namjoon' . 

You mentally slapped yourself hundreds of times in the shower, car ride and even right now. "Who the hell just says 'my namjoon' just like that? He is not your boyfriend and well- " you scolded yourself mentally.

Namjoon, who was sitting beside you, grasped your hand in his, "What's wrong, angel?" you looked at him with doe eyes, your eyes said a million words

and he understood each one of them.

"Angel? don't call me that. I will fall for you even more than already have" you mumbled making him furrow his brows.

"Don't be scared y/n. They love you already. They adore you, The way mom hugged you said it all"

Yep, his mom, Seoyoon, hugged you after she opened the door for y'all. You were surprised. You know she is grateful to you for reuniting her with her son but you blabbered a lot of things mindlessly yesterday and after that you didn't expect her to act this way.

"y/n.." sighing, he snaked his right arm around your shoulder bringing you close, "she likes you, she told me last night how much she adores you" he tried to calm you down.

If anyone didn't know the whole scenario of last night, they would surely think of you as Namjoon's girlfriend, whom he bought for the first time to meet his parents.

His mom came with a tray of drinks, "Here, you guys have this and I have cleaned Namjoon's room. You guys will stay there" she smiled, sitting across from you as namjoon removed his arm from your shoulders.

He took two glasses and passed it to you and gave the other one to Jihye who was busy admiring the flowers kept in the vase.

"Y/nie, Can we take this home. Pwease?" she showed her puppy eyes as you smiled patting her head, "I will buy you fresh flowers baby. By the time we will bring this home, they'll wither"  she smiled brightly at you, showing you her little happy dance, jumping and squealing.

His dad too joined you all, His parents were awing at the site. Namjoon looked up at his mum, "Eomma.. Y/n will stay with us in the same room? you didn't arrange a different one for her? How will she feel comfortable?" he asked as she looked at him with a confused look.

"But when we asked you to join us last night, you said that you already booked a room where you, y/n and Jihye were staying? So I just cleaned up your room. I thought you guys liked staying together "  he sighed,

"That hotel had every other room booked. We do enjoy each other's company a lot though" he looked at you who was busy in her own world.

This was happening since you guys came back from the party. You were lost somewhere and he wanted to know what exactly happened to you.

You guys went to Namjoon's room, it was beautiful. Namjoon said that his mom didn't change anything and oh lord thank god she didn't because his room looked so warm and healing.

It wasn't just a room, it was art, somewhat similar to Namjoon's room in his house, at seoul. But a bit more rough and raw (ahem ahem not that 'rough and raw')

"I know my old room is good" you heard a voice, super closer to your ear.  Making you flinch as you turned around, "Y-yeah.." you mumbled.

Jihye was still downstairs with his parents, he held your hands, pulling you towards the bed, you looked at him with a confused look. He made you sit on the bed and kneeled down in front of you.
(omgggg it's happening sksksk)

"y/n.. What's wrong? Why are you so lost since yesterday?"  (poof- not so soon) he asked, engulfing your hands in his. You didn't know what to tell him. 

"Umm.. actually i said something embarrassing last night… in front of your parents.. and now i am embarrassed " you pouted and he swore his heart melted at your pout.

He knew. He knew what you said.  His mom told him everything last night itself.

"I saw love in her eyes. pure love when she talked about you, when she was fighting for you. She even said 'I won't let anyone hurt my namjoon now. She loves you, son. I know we aren't at the place where we should tell you what you should do, but she is the one for you" his mother's words ranged inside his head, making his lips curve into a smile.

"It's okay y/n. Don't be embarrassed. I suppose they must've forgotten what you must've said. Or else, mom wouldn't have insisted on bringing you with us. I was gonna bring you anyway though " he squeezed your hand a little, smiling at you.

"don't worry, okay? Now give me your sunshine smile." he said, standing up.  You smiled at him as he smiled back, pinching your cheeks, "owh"  you fake winced.

The door opened and Jihye's tiny self came in, she ran towards you, wrapping her arms around your neck. "What happened princess?" Namjoon worriedly caressed her hair, sitting beside you.

"Nothing appa! I wanted to hug my y/nie" she pecked your cheeks causing your eyes to widen. You all laughed at her, even his parents standing near the door frame laughed.

Soon enough it was evening time, Namjoon's mom invited Jin, Jimin, Hobi, Tae and Yoongi, after asking Namjoon.  They all were surprised to hear how you fought for namjoon. Yoongi even patted your back followed by Jin. They all didn't like Namjoon's parents that much but, at the end of the day, Namjoon wasn't someone who would hold grudges, if he forgave them, so did his friends.

You all were sitting patiently, when you heard the doorbell ring. "He must be here!" Namjoon stood up, walking towards the door.  Namjoon told you earlier that one of his friends was joining us too.

He lived abroad but he came back yesterday and is straight up coming here. "That brat is here." Jin mumbled, "God save me from his clownery" Jin sighed. Namjoon came back with a huge bag in his hand.

"He is coming, you know how long it takes for him to pull his shoes" Everyone's face lit up, they smiled when a tall figure approached us.

All of the 6 boys stood up, walking towards the guy, hugging him. He looked at you and you did the same. He looked awfully familiar.

"Oh y/n. Meet the youngest member in our tiny group." Jimin pointed at the guy, "Jungkook-ah she is y/n."  And that was it. You both looked at Jimin before looking at each other again. You squealed and his face burst out in the biggest smile.

Everyone looked at you both, purely confused why you both are acting this way.
"You know him y/n?" Namjoon asked and you simply ignored him. That hurts. This was the first time you ignored him

"Jungkook? OH MY GOD JUNGOO!!!"
"She knows this idiot?" Namjoon thought to himself.

you jumped straight into his arms hugging him as he held you tightly, swaying you from side to side with the brightest smile on his face

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" he snuggled his face in your nape and namjoon sighed. He just stood there in silence. You ignored him

"as they say, just when things were about to go right.. a side chick has to enter the chat and in my case- it's not a chick but a whole ass rabbit" he cursed at himself.