•Chapter Sixteen

You pulled away from the hug and Jungkook cupped your face, "Oh my gosh! you look so beautiful now y/n!" he squished your cheeks.

You giggled, pinching his bunny cheeks, "You look much much much more cute that you were before" you both laughed.

Namjoon cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention.  When you both looked at him, he gave his iconic fake smile. a tight fake smile. "Can you both please explain how you know each other? Jungkook-ah, how do you know my y/n?" he asked,

emphasising the word 'my' as your cheeks flushed.
"I know y/n since we were kids. We were best friends, we still are. Right y/n?" he looked at you as you nodded with a big smile.

"WAIT!" Jimin said, a little louder than his usual voice. "I am y/n's best friend." he came towards you. Taking your arm and hugging it. "Hyung! She can have 2 best friends. Don't be so sulky" Jungkook said but the pout on Jimin's face didn't budge.

Everyone sat down on the round sofa.

You sat across Namjoon who was intensely staring at you. Jungkook was sitting beside you, holding your hands in his tattooed ones.

"So basically y/n's family and my family were neighbours.

That's how our friendship started, but one day y/n moved away. and then so did i. We lost contact but seeing her now makes me so happy! Thank you Namioon hyung for having me" he gave namjoon his bunny smile.

"You guys must be really close then, right?" he asked sarcastically, sipping on his juice.

Jungkook vigorously nodded, "We used to go to school together, eat together, study together, play together and even sleep together sometimes!" he laughed as the older one choked on the juice, coughing.

"Namjoon" you mumbled walking towards him, rubbing his back, pouring him some water as he looked up at you and held your hand. "I am okay"

"Sure?" you asked and he reassured you, nodding.
You went back to your seat and sat down.

"Drinks for you all!" His mom exclaimed, bringing some beverages as you helped her serve them.

You watched his mom, she sat beside Jungkook and now you sat beside namjoon.

He looked at you with a grumpy face, you just ignored him thinking he was playing with you again.

Your eyes focused on Jungkook and Namjoon's eyes were focused on you.

You unknowingly ignored Namjoon all the time and it honestly made him feel lonely.

You were so busy catching up with your childhood best friend that everything else just slipped out of your mind.

"y/nieee" Jihye ran downstairs. She fell asleep after having lunch, You and Namjoon decided not to wake her up.

She jumped in your arms and giggled, you smiled, caressing her hair she peppered your face with kisses making you laugh. The glass in your hand dropped on Namjoon's arm making him hiss. Jin took Jihye in his arms, as you looked at namjoon worriedly, "Joon, are you okay?" you held his arm and caressed his face as he nodded with a smile.

"The juice was cold that's why I hissed, besides that I am okay" he said and you removed your hand. "I'll go and get cleaned up" he stood up,

"y/n-ah. i think you should change as well" jimin pointed at your skirt which now had a spot on it, thanks to the juice.

You followed Namjoon to his room, "You can use the bathroom. I'll just change here , make yourself comfortable, okay?" you nodded and took your bag,  you looked inside the bag and picked a pair of sweats taking them with you inside the bathroom.

You quickly changed, wearing your sweatpants as you walked out without thinking twice.

And it happened. Again. He was there. Shirtless. "Fuck" you cursed, and accidentally namjoon heard it.
His eyes met yours and his lips curved into a smirk.

"Did you just curse y/n?" his voice dropped an octave lower making goosebumps rise on your body.

He walked closer, and stopped when you were pinned to the wall and trapped between him and the wall. "Tell me, angel. Did you just curse?" he asked yet again. his voice dangerously low.

You didn't dare to look down, you were flustered to maintain eye contact but it was far way better than looking down at his body.

He was amazingly built, you often watched his muscles flex whenever he picked something or even moved.

They say when someone works out way too much, their muscles flex on their own and you weren't complaining.

"You seem to be lost somewhere y/n" he whispered in your eyes and you shut your eyes tight.

He saw your tensed state, he knew you were flustered but he didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable so he stepped back chuckling, 
"Relax y/n. I was teasing you and you got all tensed up" he chuckled at your state, ruffling your hair.

"you are still naked, please wear a shirt" . As much you wanted him to stay like that in every season, you wanted to keep him covered.

This man shouldn't be roaming around shirtless. ever.  Him being shirtless and on top of that, smirking would be the end of every woman. 

"It's not naked y/n. It's shirtless. Naked would be when, i would remove my pants too" What the actual fuck? Is he the same namjoon who smiles adorably and gets all flustered when someone compliments him?

After all this time of working and staying with him you learnt a lot of things about him. He was a shy type of a person.

A bit reserved yet outgoing. He is perfect. Balanced in all angles.

"Y-yes. I- I will go downstairs - Jihye is waiting" you mumbled trying to run away from his watch and fortunately succeeded.

He quickly wore his shirt, following you.

"What took you both so long?" Jin smirked at you both, making namjoon glare at him.

"n-nothing- i couldn't find my sweats so.." you were cut off mid-sentence, "But walked out before hyung did!" tae said and at this point namjoon knew what they were up to.

Not wanting to embarrass you, he just passed a death glare to Taehyung, making him shut his mouth . He sat like an innocent kid.

"Ah y/n-ah, I am sorry I took your seat earlier. Come sit beside your best friend. I shouldn't separate two lovely babies. "  Namjoon's mom joined the game as she wanted to tease her son more.

You silently sat beside Jungkook as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders, "I missed you so much y/nieee!" you smiled cutely at him reciprocating his love, "i missed you more "

Almost an hour went by, you guys talked with each other, chits-chats, giggles and smiles filled the room but there sat a big figure with a tiny pout on his face.

He felt left out, to be honest he was included in everything but he was clearly jealous of how you were so close to someone that isn't him. 

You guys were having dinner and his mom served you fried rice, it was her special fried rice as she said.

"y/n, here, pour a tiny bit of tabasco over it. it'll taste so good" his mom took the bottle from his father's side and passed it to you.

"y/n is allergic to tabasco" namjoon and jungkook said in union, namjoon rolled his eyes as the later one smiled, "hyung we both are still the same" he laughed, 

"I can understand about Jungkook but Namjoon? you know a lot about y/n? That's crazy!" the cat faced one guy smirked, shoving a spoonful of rice in his mouth..

"Ah, maybe that's because she is my close friend. We stay together alot, even have night outs, we go out for meals too and yes, she shares everything with me" he sarcastically smiled as your face was just turning more and more red with every passing minute.

Soon the dinner was over, "So how are y'all gonna sleep?" his father asked and namjoon replied almost immediately but his answer made everyone choke on the air,

"I will sleep with y/n."