•Chapter Eleven

"Appa, y/nie what are you doing there?" Jihye rubbed her eyes as you guys pulled away from the hug. "Nothing, Princess Appa was just talking with y/nie." He looked at you with pleading eyes as you smiled nodding.
"What's wrong? Why did you wake up?" You got up and sat beside her with Joon following you, taking her in your embrace as she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Y/nie?" "Yes Princess?" You replied pulling away a bit to see her face, " can you stay here for tonight?" You looked at Joon and nodded.
"Sure princess." You tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she muzzled her face in your chest. "Thank you." She mumbled.

You laid beside her as she called out Joon's name, "appa? Can you sleep with us too?" She asked as he shook his head denying her request. "It's alright joon." You smiled, "Ok Princess.." he laid himself on either side, his front facing you and Jihye.
They both look so perfect together..
He smiled to himself as he looked again at you both just to find you and Jihye Asleep in each other's arms. He smiled and pecked the back of Jihye's head and your forehead a couple of times.

"Good Night.." he said as he looked at your hand before holding it in his, drifting off to his Dreamland…

~Time Skip to a few months

It's been a few months since that day and a lot has changed. Your college life finally ended and Now Namjoon was giving you business lessons often as he employed you in his firm as well. You were now his secretary. It all started one day…

~ Flashback

You were done with your day as you knocked on Namjoon's door, wanting to wave him a bye before you leave for home. You knocked his door a couple of times, when you didn't get any response from his side you started to panic as you opened the door. There he was, sitting on the chair facing his laptop while rubbing his temples.
"Namjoon?" you called out, walking towards him. again no response.
"Hey, are you okay?" you placed your hand on his shoulder as he flinched and looked at you.
"yeah…"
"doesn't really look like that, you know you can tell me if anything's wrong." you smiled at him as he sighed.

"My secretary resigned a few days back. So all of the workload is now directly on me. I don't even have time to appoint a new secretary. That's why I couldn't even spend proper time with Jihye. It's all too much now" he rubbed his temples again.
"Ah.. I see.. Joon, all i can say is that do let me know if i could help you by any means. And about Jihye, she is really happy. She made some friends too. She is all good, Joon" you said rubbing his shoulders as he stood up,

"Well y/n, there's a way you can help me with." he started,
"y/n do you wanna work with me? I mean, if you want to, you can join as my secretary.. It would be great since you would be able to gain more knowledge and some experience." He offered as you looked at him with widened eyes,
"Are you serious?" "Yes y/n." He chuckled.

"Then why not!? I would love to! I was thinking about searching for a more professional job. " You squealed as he chuckled more at your excitement.
"Ok then, I'll tell you everything else later. At my office." You nodded in response, being on cloud nine.

~flashback ends.

Jihye and Your bond was now stronger than before, she was more open to everyone and all smiley and giggly. As for you and Namjoon..

Let's just say that something which sounded impossible happened, Namjoon learned driving!! He was more open to you after that day. You guys often used to visit Jin and you came to know about all of his 5 friends. To your surprise, Jimin was actually Namjoon's junior in college and one of his best friends too.

You started bonding more with them. And about Namjoon, Namjoon would usually tease you by opening the buttons of his shirt making you gulp on your holy life and then laugh at your flustered state.
Such a tease.