Chapter 2

Micah

I kicked the door shut behind me, and the older man pressed his lips to mine hungrily, wantingly. I hummed into the kiss, smirking. Article by article, our clothes fell onto the hotel's floor. I giggled when he hoisted me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck.

The alpha slammed me up against the wall, almost growling animalistic, wasting no time slipping himself inside me. I leaned my head back, letting out a soft moan.

"Mmm, you like that slut?" His sultry breath tickled my ear. "You must have wanted this. You're so fucking wet."

"Yes." I panted out, meeting the stranger's eyes.

"The boys at the bar did tell me that you would be an easy lay. You proved them right." His lips turned up into a smirk, his elongated canines poking from his lips.

"It's probably because they had me before you." I matched his smirk.

"Oh really?" He asked, thrusting himself deeper, making me dig my fingernails into his back. I could feel his fangs tickling my neck.

"Fuck." I hissed, biting my lip. "Yeah," I grunted in response.

He pulled himself out of me, carrying me over to the bed, flinging me onto the mattress, making me giggle in response.

"Tell me," He climbed on top of me, grabbing one of my legs, spreading me open for him. My cock began to leak pre-cum in excitement. "Does a little slut like you fuck just anyone who asks?" The older man, Jerry, Jared, fuck, I didn't even remember the guy's name. I think it started with a J.

"Well, sometimes I say no, it's usually to the older fucks who look like they would kidnap me and use me as their toy." When I finished my sentence, he spread my cheeks, exposing my waiting hole to him. He then prodded my entrance with his index finger, making me hiss in pleasure.

"Hmm," He hummed, hooking his finger inside me, trying to find my sweet spot. I grabbed both of our cocks in my hand and stroked them together. He was an average-sized alpha, not the biggest but by far not the smallest cock that had fucked me before. I rubbed my thumb over the tips of our cocks; his was now weeping just as mine was.

He leaned down hungrily, attacking my lips once more, delving into the cavern of my mouth. He quickened the pace of his finger inside of me, eventually adding another. The wet sound of him thrusting his fingers at a furious pace filled the room.

It wasn't unheard of me to prepare myself before leaving the bar just in case of men like Jay-Josh– honestly, I give up remembering the guy's name– who are eager to fuck me. But, unfortunately, I had learned the hard way over the years that some men had no patience to prepare their bottom before fucking them into oblivion, and I would prefer to be able to walk the following day.

I squirmed under the man, ready to cum. I quickened my hand, bucking my hips, overstimulated from the pleasure.

"I'm gonna c-cum." I sputtered out, clenching down on him.

He pulled away from my grasp, releasing his fingers from my ass, then slamming himself into my hole. I let out a scream, cumming over both of our chests. He continued his assault on my body even though I laid there, spent from my orgasm. He still tried finding my prostate, pulling one of my legs on top of his shoulder, opening me up wider for him.

He continued diving in me for a few more moments before his thrusts had gotten sloppy, meaning he was close. I almost wanted to cringe at how long he lasted. I mean, the man acted like he would be able to go all night long but, instead, he only lasted about 5 minutes in total. It was almost laughable. But I would give him brownie points for fingering me. That didn't happen much often.