Chapter 10

Alistair/Ace

Hearing the desperate pleas coming from my apartment made me want to throw all caution to the wind. I was already starved for him. I wanted him so badly. It was almost tempting, too, since he begged for me. The moment he rubbed himself against my hard cock made me want to pin him up against the wall and fuck him till the sun came up.

I put my hand absentmindedly to my lips, and I remembered his soft lips against mine. I knew he would regret doing that. Hell, he probably wouldn't even remember it, to be frank. My clothes reeked of his scent, heat, and lust-filled scent.

I leaned my head against my headrest and moved my hand slowly down my pants.

Behind my eyelids, I imagined him naked, under me. His pale flawless skin and beautiful auburn hair scattered on one of my silken pillows. His hard pink nipples pricking up at the touch of my fingers tweaking them.

I groaned, undoing my pants and pulling out my hard, leaking cock. I didn't care if someone walked by my car to see me getting myself off. I didn't have a hotel yet, and I needed to sate my alpha before I went anywhere. I was guaranteed to scare anyone other than Micah at the moment. I began to work my hand up and down my shaft.

I thought of Micah's moans and groans as I fucked him into my mattress. His pretty pink hole, dripping with slick fluttering at the thought of my girthy cock entering him.

I tightened my hold on my dick, imagining the sensation of him around me. I grunted in frustration. Knowing I could easily go back into my house and fuck him senseless. I could nip and bite his skin, mark him as mine and mine only. I could breed him.

He was mine.

Mine.

Mine.

I came on my shirt, growling at my release. I was so turned on at the thought I almost knotted my hand. I wiped the cum that had ended up on my hand onto my already spunk-covered shirt. And I tucked my cock back into my pants and fastened them back up. I dug into my pocket for my pack of smokes and tapped one out of the box, and put it in my mouth. I pulled the lighter that I stashed in the box out and lit the cigarette, and put the box back into my pocket.

My cell rang, and I quickly pulled it out of my other pocket, gripping the cigarette with my lips tightly so it wouldn't fall out of my mouth. I rolled my window down and flicked the ashes.

"Hello?" I asked, exhaling the smoke that was in my lungs. Hoping my heart rate would finally slow down.

"Mister Salvator, I know you told us that you needed to handle something. But the files are still not complete, and there are a few documents you need to sign off on." My assistant said on the other line.

I inhaled another large puff of smoke. "Sorry, I needed to take an omega home. He was about to fall into heat." I replied, letting the smoke simmer out of my nose. I didn't want to let her know that I had actually been making a deal, handing off guns to some shady people, whom I had no idea, nor did I care enough to know what they planned to do with the weapons. I wanted to be the one there for that deal, to ensure the safety of my men. Also, to put the fear of god in them to make sure they wouldn't try to report me or my men by blackmailing them with some of their personal information.

"Oh." I could hear the shock in her voice. If I were there in person, her face would probably be redder than a tomato. She cleared her throat. "Do you want me to see if I can get an extension?"

"That would be nice," I replied, taking another drag. "I'll be in tomorrow morning." As much as the thought pained me when I could be spending my time in a better place, buried deep inside of Micah. I wanted to grind my teeth together to stop my thoughts from slipping back away to him.