Chapter 11

Micah

When my heat broke, I woke in a nest, in someone else's bed... I could hardly remember anything due to my omega's wants and needs. It was apparent that I had gone through whoever's closet and robbed them of all of their clothes that smelled like them...

Had I let someone take advantage of me?

I couldn't remember much of what had happened the day I had gone into heat. I just remember going to work that day, and then– Nothing... My omega had taken over, or I was in a stupid drunken haze to the point I couldn't remember much of anything that day.

The lack of satisfaction had given me the relief I at least needed to sit up in bed. It meant whoever it was that took me home didn't breed me, probably much to my omega's dismay.

I ran a hand through my greasy hair and sighed, finally taking in all of my surroundings. The room I was in was large with vaulted ceilings that I only saw a few times in my life inside a home. Mainly when a rich alpha would take me back to their house to fuck me senseless, or in some cases, a weak unmemorable performance. The walls were painted a light grey, and the room had a more modern feel to it. The bed was huge, larger than the average king-sized mattress, and it was covered in a soft plush navy blue duvet under the clothes.

My eyes wandered around the room, trying to find any clues on whose house it was, or well, apartment? Penthouse? I could see the entire city from the window. Nothing, not even a picture, could indicate who this mystery hero was. I could only imagine the restraint an alpha would have to bring an omega in heat to their home unattended would be nothing but a pain in the ass.

I moved some of the clothes around on the bed to get off and try to locate where the bathroom was. After opening a few doors, one that led to the rest of the house, the other being the closet that I had robbed of its clothes sometime during my heat. The final door was the master ensuite bathroom. I flicked on the lights, cringing at the bright lights, not used to them. Despite being high in the building, the room was still dark.

I didn't care that much about invading another person's space because, one, I needed to take a piss, and nothing could stop that. Two, I had gone through a full heat for the first time in a long time. Not only was I coated in sweat, but I was coated in dried cum and slick. I desperately needed a shower.

Once I was done with my shower, I somehow managed to find the clothes I had come here in. My uniform for the bar... I put them on, even though my body screamed at the thought due to being in post-heat. My muscles were sore, and my ass was sore. I just wanted to crawl back into the nest that I had made and sleep there for a while.

But I knew that wasn't something I could do; I had to go home, and I needed to get back to work. I could imagine that Sherry and Xari were worried. I patted my pockets, trying to locate my phone. When I didn't find it in my pants, I began to look in the pile of clothes on the bed, finally finding it under a pair of the alphas underwear... Where my face had been.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. I was a horny bastard, but my omega, he was a creepy horny bastard.

I looked at the messages on my phone, and both Xari and Sherry texted me, asking me to call them when I was ready to return to work. There were a few spam messages, but the one that mattered the most was from my landlord. The message read that he would be kicking me out if I didn't pay him rent.

I furrowed my brows and looked at the date. It was a week past due for rent. Knowing my landlord, he wasn't playing either. I didn't have an actual agreement with him because I was a single omega with no alphas in my life other than my bosses. But since I offered him money, I paid it on time. He didn't care. I usually didn't need extensions, either. I knew his message was no idle threat, though. He could find another omega in distress and fuck them over, too, because it was hard for single omegas to even find a place without an alpha cosigner.