Chapter-6

Namaste❤️
Jai Shree Krishna❣️

*****************************

Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

Advik lay passed out on the hospital floor. Kashvi's eyes were wide as saucers. She immediately pressed the nurse call button.  

Within minutes a nurse was present in the room.  

“My husband…he…he passed out.” Kashvi stammered as she tried to get off the bed. 

“Ma'am please calm down. Your husband is going to be okay.” The nurse said. 

Two nurses assisted Advik on the couch present in the room. They laid him on his back and placed three pillows underneath his legs. He slowly regained consciousness. They offered him a glass of water.  

“What just happened?” He asked. 

“You fainted, sir.” One of the nurses answered. His eyes snapped towards Kashvi's bed only to find her standing with the support of the bed. Her eyes were red from all the crying.

“Kashvi! Why are you standing?” He walked over to her despite feeling sluggish.

He helped her settle on the bed. She didn't take her eyes off him. She was in a daze. She spoke nothing but her eyes spoke volumes of emotions. Worry, concern, sadness and pain.

No one said a thing. Kashvi laid down and closed her eyes. Advik sat on the edge of the bed. His eyes fell on the cast over Kashvi's ankle. He lightly ran his hand over the cast. He was the cause of this, he thought. His eyes trailed to Kashvi's stomach, there laid her plastered wrist. And then on her face, her eyes were fixed on the ceiling. The emotionless eyes were going to haunt him his whole life. Those eyes once used to reflect mischief, innocence and jolliness once.  

Flashback 

6 months ago

It was a Sunday morning. Kashvi's father, Mr. Keshav Agarwal was discharged after a week of hospitalisation. A live-in nurse was hired for Kashvi's dad. Advik's mother went to the Agarwal house to visit Kashvi's father.  

“Namaste, Aunty. Kaise ho aap? Sahil aur Advik Bhaiya kaise h?” Kashvi asked.  ( How are you? How are Sahil and Advik bhaiya?)

“Namaste bacche, Mai theek hoon. Sahil friends ke sath bahar gya h. Advik aata hi hoga bas.” Advik's mother, Savita Ahuja, replied. As if on cue Advik appeared by the doorstep. 
(I am good. Sahil has gone out with his friends. And Advik is on his way here.)

“Namaste, Bhaiya.” Kashvi wished Advik.  

“Namaste, little missy.” he wished back.

“Aunty…bhaiya aap log kuch lenge? Chai ya Coffee?” Kashvi asked.  ( Would you like to have something? Tea or coffee?)

“Chai.” replied Advik's mother. ( Tea)

“Coffee, please.” replied Advik. 

“Okay.” Kashvi said and left for the kitchen. 

“Dekh ke beta…. Kahin Ghar na jala dalo.” Keshav who was sitting on the couch present in the living room called out to his daughter, Kashvi and everyone chuckled. Anyone who didn't know Kashvi must know that Kashvi was a disaster in the kitchen.  (Carefull , don't burn the house down.)