Brat

Let me know who all are namjin shippers

●Nj pov●

God knows what has gotten into jin. He is behaving like a brat. It's so unusual. He keeps on arguing back. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him. We have been boyfriends for a whole goddamn year now, but it's the first time he's being like this. And with all these thoughts, I decided to have a good talk with him.

"Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"Come here"

"Why?"

It already crossed the line but I decided to be calm. God knows what's gotten into him.

"I asked you to come here"

I can clearly see he rolled his eyes and stood 5 inches away from me.

"Have a seat"

He obliged this time, without any careless actions.

"You know right you can tell me if there's something wrong?"

"Yeah, so?"

I swear to god jin, you'll regret. His bratty attitude is crossing it's limit.

"Is there something bothering you?"

"No"

"Then, I'd like to ask for what, you're being this much bratty?"

This time I leaned back the couch, crossing my hands above my chest looking all dominating. And I know jin can't handle this.

"I'm not being bratty"

His simple answer made the fire inside me burn more and more.

"Then why do you look always unbothered about everything? You always answer my question like it's so annoying and I'm telling you this kind of behaviour is seriously not appreciatable. I thought something is bugging you, but seems like you're all on purpose!"

I blurted out everything. He needs to know what he's doing and how I feel.

"Stop it namjoon. You're exaggerating the matter, you're not the one to tell me what to do"

That's it! Enough is enough! I gave him several chances to prove himself but he lost himself. He needs to be punished.

I stood up and went but not forgetting to say

"Don't move an inch from there"

I used my dominating tone and I know jin will never be able to deny it. I smirked when I saw him all obedient and I went to bring the essentials.

I came back and saw him sitting there in the same position. And when his eyes fell on the box which I brought, it immediately widened.

"N-namjoon, not that p-please"

"You're not the one to tell me how to make you behave"

"B-but-"

"Shhh, darling, you already awakened the devil. I didn't wanted to be mad at you but since you forgot all your manners it's really necessary"

I can see him gulping and my smirk grew wider in my victory.

I sat beside him.

"Stand up"

I ordered.

"N-namjoo-"

"I will not repeat"

He stood up. I grinned and said