Boss pt.2

So I said I'll be doing a part 2 of this chapter if anyone asks. And I got two comments regarding this. Requested by : @itisfarru and @rishima2247. Thanks for commenting. And how can I even drop their requests?? Okay, enough.

LiGhTs

CaMeRa

AcTiOn

🎬🎬🎥🎥

. . . . .

Namjoon groaned. He didn't even imagined that Jin would make him feel so good.

So.

Good.

Jin was right now wrapping his pretty plump lips around Namjoon's large dick of 7 inches. He was boring his lip sides to every inch of Namjoon's huge dick. Whereas, Namjoon was basically mouth fucking the other.

Their clothes were already discarded as they were lying on the floor and both of them fled to the backseat to make the task for themselves much easier which happened to bring the best out of Jin in this night.

The rain was pouring down heavily outside the car, but who cares? Jin's hair was still wet a little and he was getting all sweaty as time passed. Jin swallowed Namjoon's whole length and sued his mouth against his sides. Jin's nose touched Namjoon's belly and he was getting problem in breathing.

He somehow bobbed his head faster making Namjoon see pure bliss. And one last time, and Namjoon was cumming in Jin's mouth. Jin licked all of the cum. Namjoon pulled Jin's by his hair as Jin hissed at the burning pain.

Namjoon pulled his head backwards and latched his lips with Jin's neck, trailing soft kisses and then slightly licking at the side of his Adam's apple and sucking it harshly. He growled and continued to chant ' mine ' with every kiss he left. Jin could barely breathe again.

Jin was pulled up on Namjoon's lap. Their both lips met in a sloppy battle of kiss in which Jin lost. Namjoon entered his tongue into Jin's sweet cavern and explored him all through the corners. Jin just let out breathy exhales. Namjoon's one hand slided down Jin's chest to Jin's crotch.

His hand started slowly stroking Jin's dick which was, painful. His dick being hard and erect wasn't getting the deserved or desired amount of pleasure needed because Namjoon knew how to make Jin beg.

Jin pulled out from the kiss throwing his head back.

Jin : p-please, - h-hurts

Nj : it just makes you look so beautiful, when you're sweating with bruised and sore lips, hickeys covering your neck and chest screaming that you're mine and when your pretty cock twitches just like how the way I want.

Namjoon's degrading words were mot helping much. He could only mumble ' please ' all over again, not knowing what to say or do.

All of a sudden, Namjoon's hand paced up.

Jin : ah~ aah- aaah--

Jin could only moan and moan. Pre cum was already leaking Jin's needy dick. His dick twitched badly, indicating, he's close to cum. But Namjoon just stopped his hand, making the younger feel pain due to the erect dick and Jin went annoyed when the pleasure diminished.

Jin : w-why did you do that?

He was annoyed but that doesn't means he can just shout over anyone.

Nj : shhh, you wanna cum, you gotta have patience

Namjoon shushed the other as he slowly laid the younger down and hovered above him. He leant towards the younger's earlobe and started biting and sucking onto it lightly, so that the younger remains distracted. Getting the chance, Namjoon slipped his whole length inside Jin's hole.

Jin : ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Namjoon could feel a little blood ooze out of Jin's virgin hole.

Jin : g-get out please *sobs*

Nj : shh shh, it's gonna be alright

Namjoon whispered softly as he showered the younger's face with kisses. Once, Jin adjusted to the older's sign and gave a small nod, Namjoon started thrusting. Abruptly, at a slow pace. And then pacing up.

Jin clutched onto Namjoon's shoulder tightly screaming his name with every thrust the older gave. Of course, all this was new to him. Namjoon hit Jin's prostate and continued to abuse it.

After 4 rounds~

Jin gasped feeling Namjoon move again, but no, Namjoon was just getting out from him.

Jin : n-no, p-please not a-again.

Namjoon didn't speak anything as he slowly got his thing out of Jin's sore and red hole. Jin was sobbing a little, in 4 rounds he only got 1 chance to cum and that was in the last round whereas Namjoon came 5 times if we include Jin's blowjob.

Namjoon sat on the car seat pulling seokjin up and making him sit on his lap. His hands went around his small waist, protectively holding the other who laid his head on Namjoon's chest and was weeping.

Nj : you feel good right, yeah? It's okay, don't cry princess. I'm here with you. It's nothing.

Namjoon whispered into Jin's ear as Jin slowly calmed down and his eyes were becoming droopy.

Jin : I-I want to go back home

Nj : sure, I'll take you

Jin : to yours

Nj : huh?

Jin : take me to your house

Nj : but Jin-

Jin sat up straight interrupting Namjoon.

Jin : don't tell me that you just used me. I don't wanna get used. You said you like me, so c'mon take me to your house. And don't call it a one time, I will not move until you say that we're a thing, ans if you don't- mmmm

Jin was again interrupted by Namjoon abruptly kissing him. He was at first shocked, but soon closed his eyes, feeling the other's soft lips on his. He could say he loved the feeling. Namjoon pulled Jin's bottom lip with his teeth before pulling out.

Nj : you talk so much. I will take you to my house but I just wanna ask if you want to be my boyfriend even after today's incident.

Namjoon said, his head hanging low in guilt

Jin : you mean today morning?

The other nodded

Jin : yeah like those words were abusing, I didn't even get a chance to explain myself that I was sleeping cause I finished the project by waking all night

Nj : I know

Jin : you know?

Nj : Jimin told me

Jin : ohh

Nj : I'm really sorry, baby, I was just stressed. I lost the deal, that doesn't matters, but I can't lose you

Namjoon said snuggling his face into Jin's chest. Jin giggled at the tingling sensation and softly left some pecks over Namjoon's hair.

Jin : it's okay, I will still be your boyfriend.

Namjoon smiled gripping Jin's waist more tightly and closing his eyes in the warmth of Jin...

. . . . .

Finished!!!!!!

How was it?

Trash right?

I know.

Don't forget

To dm me

In wattpad

If you have

ReQuEsTs

Hehe~ byeeee