Tease

Heya! Let's just get to the story!

Jin pov●

I am waiting for namjoon to return. I am willing to try a new thing that I recently saw on youtube. I was just randomly scrolling when a video caught my eyes. It was named 'handcuffing my boyfriend and dominating him'.  And I really want to try this on him. Apparently he's always the one who dominates but I kinda want to dominate him for once. So, I planned to trick him once he returns back home from work-

DING DONG

Oh my god! He's back! I've to act all normal. I can't let him get suspicious. I rushed downstairs to open the door. As I opened it he smiled at me, I did the same.

"Hey baby"

He said and left a peck on my temple, like he usually do. I smiled once again as I helped taking off his coat and taking the bag. He sat down on the couch.

"Is dinner ready?"

"Yeah"

"I'd like to take a shower first"

"Okay"

He went upstairs to our room to take a shower. I will trick him after dinner. When he works. Yeah. He came back from work. But he will work after dinner again. That's the thing I hate about him. He is not giving me much time. So I've to take his. I smirked slightly and went to reheat the food.

After some minutes he came down as we two sat together at the table for dinner. There was a comfortable silence. No one never did speak a word. But that's not awkward. After dinner, he went up to our room as I washed the dishes. After I finished all the chores, I went up to our room too. I saw him working on his laptop. I took out a box from the closet and ran to the washroom. He of course didn't noticed cause he was so focused into his work.

I placed the box on the sink and opened it. Handcuffs. That's all I need. I smirked evilly thinking about his situation. But the next thing that scared me was, what was gonna happen to me when I open his handcuffs? I'm doing this taking the risk of making love. Oh god. But how can I make him wear the handcuffs? I thought, and thought. But nothing actually came into my mind.

But suddenly, I had an idea. I praised myself and got out of the bathroom with my hands behind me holding the handcuff.

"Joonie"

"Yeah?"

He didn't even bothered to look up. I pouted a little.

"I wanna give you something?"

"What do you wanna give?"

He still didn't looked at me. He's a bad guy. BAD!

"Close your eyes and extend your hands"

"Jin I'm working"

I knew. I'm ready to set the plan. But he will not even spare a glance. I pouted more. If I distract him more he'll shout at me and my whole plan will be ruined. I sighed and sat down beside him on the bed hiding the cuffs under my pillow and playing with my phone waiting for him to finish his work.

Time skips~

At last! At last namjoon closed his laptop. Now you see joonie. You never payed attention to me so I had to take your precious time. I went up to him as he put his laptop aside and smiled at me. Now, he has time. Ugh.

"Gimme your hand"

I said extending my hand to him so he could place his hand above mine. He chuckled and did as told. My pout diminished as I was about to handcuff him. But suddenly

"AHHH"

He flipped me and hovered above me snatching the handcuffs from my hands and making me wear those forcefully and locking it with the bedside stall. My eyes widened. WHAT THE FUCK. This was not the plan!

"I'm not so easy to fool hun"

Namjoon said as a smirk adored his lips. My breathing became heavy.

"What do you think? I didn't see you taking the box from our closet? Then, hiding these handcuffs below the pillow and then always walking to me with your hands behind"

I shut my eyes close. This is hella embarrasing. But the thing I'm excited as well as nervous of is what's gonna happen next. I'm handcuffed on the bed and he on top of me.

"Why were you intented in making me wear handcuffs?"

Oh my god- what should I say? That I wanted to dominate him? That's freakin shit. I don't want to say that. His hand went under my shirt and started caressing my belly. I opened my eyes slowly only to see a namjoon with an evik grin on his face.

"I asked you something hun"

He said now his hand squeezing my chest. My mouth hung. But words were not coming out. Somehow I spoke.

"W-wanted to t-try s-something"

"What?"

Oh my holy Jesus. Why can't he get satisfied. I don't wanna tell him. But keeping in mind about the situation I'm in, I decided to tell him the truth.

"I-I just wanted to d-d-dominate y-you, o--nce"

He suddenly stopped. Did I say something bad? He had a blank expression. Suddenly his hand gave a pinch to my nipple making me moan already.

"Such a slut. You will never do that. You'll always be my sub. My play toy. I'll use you like whatever way I want in bed"

He degraded me. And he knows I like praising 1000 times more than getting degraded. And that's when he ripped off my shirt for god knows what.

_____

Do you want a part 2? Let me know in the comments...