Fanfictions

●A/n pov●

Jin was on his bed, focused on the recent Namjin fanfiction he is reading. He likes all these. He likes Namjoon. Yeah, he does. That's why he was so desperate. He is sure Namjoon doesn't likes him back so he just tries to clear his thoughts by readings some fictions. The door of his room swung open. Yoongi appeared.

"Hyung, do you wanna go shopping?"

"But, we just went last week"

"I know, but everyone is going, because it's a holiday"

"No, I'm not interested"

"No problem"

Then Yoongi shut the door and went. And Jin again focused on reading the fiction. And then he realised the smut part was gonna start. So he, decided to take a shower before continuing because his eyes need rest and he's reading for some long time.

__

Namjoon was going into every room, to see, if anyone has stayed. And he found Jin's door slightly opened and light coming out. So he knocked slightly. When he heard no answer, he pushed the door open. He heard water running, so he knew, Jin is showering.

He waa about to go when his eyes spotted Jin's phone, which was lying on the bed, unlocked. A mischievous smirk appeared on his face as he got a quick hold of it but he frowned seeing what Jin was reading.

He kissed me passionately. And slowly we moved towards the bed. He layed me down and himself hovered above me. I moaned at how he was giving me hickeys all over my neck. I moaned.
"Namjoon~ah~"
He slipped his one hand inside my pants slightly teasing me. Then he pulled down my pant.

Namjoon could only read till this much, because he heard Jin coming out. And when Jin came out only with a towel around his waist and saw Namjoon he asked

"What are you doing here?"

Namjoon didn't answered that but instead showed him the phone. A evil grin adored on his face. Jin gasped when he realised what it is.

"Ah! Don't touch my stuff!"

Jin tried his best to take his phone, but he couldn't.

"I didn't knew you had these kind of obsessions hyung"

Namjoon teased. A good pink colour spreading through jin's cheeks. But he still continued to try and take his phone. But this time, namjoon threw the phone away and gripped him by his waist, tightly.

The position wasn't very helpful for Jin. And his mind went blank when their lips met. He took some time before kissing back Namjoon. And then Jin realised what's going on. He immediately pulled away.

"I'm sorry joo- AHHH!"

He yelled when his towel was yanked away and he used his hands to cover himself. Namjoon flipped their positions so Jin was under him.

"You're beautiful hyung"

Namjoon comolimented to ease Jin's mind so he doesn't gets insecure. Jin slowly took his hand off as Namjoon was sucking from his neck and down to his belly. Jin threw his head back in pleasure as he hummed.

Namjoon gripped the older's not so big (lol) cock and started pumping. It was too much pleasure for jin. And soon, 1 finger entered jin. Jin hissed at the burning stretch.

Soon, 4 fingers was ramming inside Jin, as drool ran down his mouth.

"J-joon, I-I~ ahh~"

"Are you ready hun?"

Jin nodded. Namjoon positioned himself and entered slowly. 4 fingers were nothing compared to Namjoon's size. He waited and when be felt he started thrusting. Slowly and then pacing up.

Jin scratched Namjoon's back as Namjoon held him on his place by his waist.

"C-close"

Jin announced and came soon getting followed by Namjoon. Namjoon layed beside him, panting. When both calmed down, Namjoon said

"Are you tired?"

Jin nodded lowly.

Namjoon hummed back before bringing a wet cloth and cleaning Jin. Soon, both cuddled into each other's arms.

______