Jealous

Taehyung is seriously a santa himself! Oh my god, he is so precious. I can't handle so much happiness 😭😭

Okay whatever *cough cough*

●An pov●

Namjoon glared at jungkook. The boy was too much sometimes. And Namjoon knows he's on purpose. He is clinging onto jin for the last 1 hour and namjoon can't help but to feel jealous. Not like, he obstructed jungkook to do so. He himself knew that jungkook loves his hyung so it's a normie for them to hug and laugh together. But still, something inside namjoon felt really jealous.

He felt like jin isn't like this with him. Or what if jin is more comfortable with jungkook than him? No it's not right? Namjoon shook his head. He is over thinking again. Jin told him not to. Jin told him about a million times that he loves Namjoon but still Namjoon is a possessive and over protective ones. And when the dance practices were over, everyone went back to their own dorms, including namjin.

As soon as jin entered the dorm, he was pinned to the wall. A bit harshly. He groaned by the sudden action. And he knows that it is namjoon.

"Joonie?"

"Shh"

Jin felt his thumb caressing his lower lip.

"I guess, you need to call me daddy tonight"

"Not now joonie, I'm tired- mm"

Jin was interrupted by namjoon attacking his neck. He licked, bit and sucked on his neck making dark purple hickeys and bruising it. Jin moaned. Namjoon went down to his collarbone and did the same. When he felt enough, he trailed up to jin's jawline and then attaching both their lips.

Jin was tired for sure but namjoon has already set the fire. So he kissed him back eagerly and opening his mouth for namjoon to enter even namjoon didn't ask for it. Namjoon understood the situation well and pulled out for a bit. His lips brushing over the other's but not actually catching for a kiss.

"I guess someone's eager tonight"

Namjoon smirked against their lips.

"Shut up and kiss me"

Namjoon smirked again and crashed both their lips again. Both so eager. Namjoon tapped jin's thigh and jin being the obedient boyfriend he is, jumped up and namjoon catched him as jin crossed his legs on either side of namjoon's waist.

Namjoon walked upto their bed and slowly laid him down. He hovered above him still continuing with the kiss. And after a while he pulled out looking for the art he made underneath him. A beautiful boy named jin, who was panting, with messy hair, eyes bigger than usual and filled with love and lust, swollen and red lips which are a little parted, his neck and collarbone covered in namjoon's marks.

Namjoon smiled tracing his index finger on his hickeys. Jin hummed. And soon they both were opening one another's shirts. And not much later, both shirts were on the floor. Namjoon attacked jin's right nipple while his hand played with the other. Jin's body arched as he moaned and hummed. Namjoon pulled his nipple with his teeth and pulled his mouth out with a 'pop' sound.

Jin's nipples were perked up. Namjoon stripped down jin's pants slowly making the boy under him eager about what's coming next. And when jin's pants were down from his knees but hanging from his ankles, namjoon held jin's covered dick, firmly. Jin threw his head back.

"You know right to whom you belong to?"

"I-I belong to y-you, only y-you"

"Better for you that you know"

Namjoon started sliding his hand up and down on jin's covered dick.

"P-please joonie"

Suddenly, namjoon gripped jin's dick with his two palms. With so damn force that it somewhat hurted for jin.

"What did you just call me?"

"S-sorry, d-daddy"

"Good for you that you remember"

Namjoon continued what he was doing and it was of course getting painful for jin. He cried and cried, but did it had effect? No, cause namjoon was a little jealous. (Little?! Goddamn it he's burning in jealousy!)

And when namjoon was satisfied enough, he pulled down jin's boxers and his pants and boxers in one go. He held three fingers in front of jin's mouth and jin being the obedient bottom he is started sucking them without being told for which namjoon felt proud of.
And when it felt enough for namjoon he took them out of jin's mouth.

Namjoon circled one finger on jin's sensitive hole making jin whine. And without a warning, suddenly, he pushed his all three fingers inside jin's tight hole. Jin's hole burned in heat. His mouth hung open as he couldn't form words as it was pain rather than pleasure for now. Namjoon held and intense eye contact with him as he rammed his three fingers in and out of his hole.

Jin was starting to feel pleasure and when namjoon's finger hit his bundle of nerves his eyes shot close. But immediately a hard spank gets on his left ass cheek. He shoot his eyes open and saw namjoon glaring ar him.

"Eyes always on me"

Namjoon ordered as jin mumbled a small

"S-sorry a-ahhh d-daddy"

Namjoon hummed forgiving as he felt the boy was prepped enough. He took his fingers out and aligned himself in front of the sore and pink hole. The hole was throbbing for some need and namjoon had the certain urge to fulfill it.

Namjoon slowly slided in as jin whimpered. When his full length was inside he pulled back a little and then slammed hard. Jin's mouth hung open. He couldn't form words as he was already on cloud nine when namjoon started slamming his dick inside him. Namjoon pinned both of jin's hands on either side of his head as jin silently whined for not be able to touch him.

A loud moan escaped jin's mouth when namjoon slammed his dick right on his prostrate. Namjoon smirked knowing he found it. He continued ramming his dick abusing his prostrate as jin was moaning simultaneously. Moans, groans, skin slapping sounds filled and echoed in their room.

Jin's legs were on namjoon's shoulders as he felt a hot bubbling down his stomach.

"D-daddy ahhh- m-mm, g-gon' c-c-"

Jin couldn't complete as he came hard but soon started groaning again. But this time in pain and because of over simulation.

"I-I am close"

Namjoon said as his own high hit him like a truck as he pulled out and came all over jin's and his legs. He plopped down beside jin and now, only pantings were heard. As they both calmed down, Namjoon scooped jin up to give him a nice bath and clean him up.

Whereas

"Oh god, they ruined my sleep for goddamn 1 hour!"

Yoongi groaned as he covered his face with the pillow.

"There are single men like me too, oh god, what did I witness"

_____

Full-time smut. Liked it?