Boss

It's been requested by someone and that 'someone' has prohibited me from tagging her. So I'm not tagging. And after ages I'm writing an oneshot, so I'll try my best to not disappoint you guys.

. . .

•Jin pov•

I'm running for my life! You ask why! C'mon man I'm 30 minutes late for my work! I'm Kim Namjoon's PA, the richest CEO in Seoul. I'll get fired for sure! And it's more horrible because there's a meeting that started 20 minutes ago and which is very important! I don't want any harm to the company for my lazy ass! And I don't have a excuse! Just because I finished the project working late up at night, a was asleep a bit too long! And this is a stupid and lame excuse.

I panted reaching in front of the NJ company's gate. I again paced up and quickly entered the building. Few workers bowed and I just nodded my head. I ran into the lift feeling so tired and in a flash of light I pressed the button which denoted floor number "50".

And I reach floor number 50 as I stand in front of my boss's office room's gate. I pray to Jesus one last time before wiping off the sweat from my hand and knocked softly.

I heard a cold 'come in' which was more colder than usual. I closed my eyes shut and opened them just for mere seconds before I entered the room to meet the fiery eyes of my boss.

I'm damned.

Good luck Jin.

Happy journey.

To heaven.

Nj : can you explain why the hell you are late for 30 minutes?

He said in a tone which was clear that he was suppressing his anger inside. But, to answer his question, I need some confidence, which is slowly dieing down inside me.

I gulped and somehow parted my lips to speak.

Jin : I-I am s-sorry sir

That's the only thing that came out.

Nj : how does that answers my question?

He said looking more annoyed by my stupid answer.

Jin : I-I-

Nj : no

Namjoon interrupted

Nj : shut up now. I don't want to hear anything else. You know what? Just sleep at home. Money will come to you itself. No, I mean, Jin how can you be so IRRESPONSIBLE? FOR YOU JIN WE LOST THE DEAL! THEY SAID THEY DON'T WORK WITH THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T MANAGE THEIR OWN TIME! I listened to my humiliation for you Jin! I am sure you didn't even completed the project and were sleeping in your bed comfortably! Yeah? Now just go from here and do whatever you want!

•A/n pov•

Jin was hurt. So much. He still tried to speak up for himself.

Jin : s-sir, I've c-completed-

Nj : I SAID GET OUT!

Namjoon slammed his hands on the table. Jin couldn't take it anymore. He flinched as he muttered a small, tine and fragile 'fine' as he set off to his office. But once he exited Namjoon's office he was met my Jimin's face. Jimin is Namjoon's cousin, who also works here, at the company.

Jm : I heard everything

Jin just kept quite but flinched again when Jimin held his hand and started dragging him to his cabin. When they reached they both sat down in front of each other.

Jm : I heard everything and now I wanna you if you were really just sleeping your ass off in the morning?

Jin : I would never do that. I'm determined about work you know. And mostly about mr. Kim. I know for me he gets so much trouble, like today. I just worked late in night because I was completing the project ans literally, mr. Kim didn't even gave me a chance to explain myself. But please, don't tell this to mr. Kim Jimin.