Birthday + I love you

●Jin pov●

I woke up to the sound of birds' chirping. I smiled as I remember what day it is. My birthday. I waited for this day from the past year when my birthday was over (don't we all do that?) And at last today it is. I'm turning 27. I'mma so excited. And namjoon? Oh he is my boyfriend for 4 years now. And all I want today is to spend time with him and not anything else. I'm not willing to get anything from him. Just him is enough.

I turned to the side of the bed but surprisingly, the bed was done that side. Namjoon was not there. I pouted as I got up. I wanted to start my day with a hug. But whatever. I shrugged it off and went to the washroom to freshen up. And after, I came out I went downstairs willing to see my boyfriend.

But, every corner was empty. No one was in the house.

"Namjoon?"

I called him but no response. I moved to the kitchen and I saw the breakfast ready. (I know namjoon can't cook, but here he can) I approached the dishes as my eyes spotted a small note in it.

"Good morning jinnie, I had a meeting so I had to go. I'll be home late today. Hope you have a nice day..."
                                              Your-
                                       Namjoonie :)

I placed the note down. I gulped a lump of saliva. My eyes were threatened with tears. Did he just forget? No, right? He will never forget. I know him. Maybe there's a load of work on his shoulders. Maybe he will plan to spend his whole weekend with me. Can be, right? But he didn't f-forget, right?

I reheated the food and sat down on the table to enjoy my breakfast alone. As I finished it, I washed the dishes. I sat down on the couch but my heart was not interested to be in the house. Or just spend time with somebody. And that's when a notification popped up in my phone.

Hoba🎅🎅:-
   Happy birthday jin!

Jinn🧚:-
   Thanks Hobi

Hoba🎅🎅:-
   Whatcha doing?

Jinn🧚:-
   Nothing just simply sitting

Hoba🎅🎅:-
   Where is Namjoon?

Jinn🧚:-
    Went to work

Hoba🎅🎅:-
    Should I come over?

Jinn🧚:-
    That'd be really good

Hoba🎅🎅:-
    15 minutes

I didn't reply furthur amd kept my phone down. That's good he's coming. I just need some company.

Time skips~

After some minutes there was a knock on the door. I paused the movie I was watching and went up to open the door. And when I opened I saw a bunch of small white flowers, which is of course a bouquet.

But WHAT? Did flowers came to meet me? And then, from behind, a person, named Jung Hoseok peeked with a huge smile on his face.

"Happy birthday Jinnn!!!"

Hs jumped up becoming more excited than I am. I giggled. He extended his hand and I took the flowers.

"Thank you hoseok"

Then I let him in. We spent the time together for the whole day, watching movies, listening to songs, cracking some lame jokes, gossiping about new releases and of course having lunch out at a restuarent. I really spend the day well with him, but the person who is special to me makes me feel more good.