Tease pt.2

●An pov●

Jin has nearly passed out twice because of the overwhelming feeling of Namjoon's tongue moving slowly up and down on his slit driving him insane. Fuck. He just wanted to cum.

He hissed when Namjoon held his length and started to move his hand slowly up and down. Very slowly.

"S-sir- I-I"

Jin could nearly form words.

"We shall try it again"

Namjoon said not waiting for an answer.

"Ngh~ s-sir, p-please- fuck!"

Jin cried when he felt Namjoon's tongue sliding at the back of his cock at a gentle pace.

"What do you want, Jin?"

"S-sir"

"Tell me what you want, what's in your mind, tell me"

Jin felt like shit when Namjoon lowered his mouth on Jin's cock and started sucking lightly. Jin arched his back as he tried moving his hands but the handcuffs jiggled.

"S-sir, I want you- shit please k-kiss me s-sir"

Namjoon stopped. He slowly pulled his mouth out with a pop sound. He stared at Jin ignoring his laboured breathing and wet eyes. He slowly climbed on top of him making intense eye contact.

And he slowly started to lower himself down on the boy. Jin closed his eyes and parted his lips a bit and struggled to lean forward to catch his lover's lips.

"But do you deserve it?"

Jin's eyes snapped open as he sobbed. He still tried to catch his lips by moving forward but Namjoon backed off with an evil grin.

"P-please sir"

Jin cried.

"G-god, I'm s-so hard, k-kiss m-"

A strong hand wrapped around Jin's neck at which his dick twitched pathetically as he chocked onto his breathing.

"I think you've lost all your manners jinnie, I don't know with whom the fuck are you talking like that, but if you do this, I might make you sore for few weeks" Namjoon growled.

Jin gasped, unable to breathe, unable to talk. Namjoon released his hand and smirked as Jin didn't gasped for air but let out a lewd moan.

"S-sir I-"

"Shut up now, it's getting annoying"

"B-but"

"No Jin. Only good boys get what they ask for. But you? You're a bad boy Jin. Very bad boy"

Namjoon remarked pushing one finger at Jin's rim in a teasing way.

"God I'll rip you apart and then make you cry for my cock" Namjoon moaned so ready to wreck his babyboy. 

"C-cant wai-t s-sir"

Namjoon's smile dropped. "Who said you could talk?"

He aske pushing one finger inside Jin's hole but immediately taking it out.

"First, you can't control your cum and now you can't hold your mouth. Such a pathetic slut you are" Namjoon spat.

Jin tried moving his hips in order to find some friction but it was pinned down with just a little force.

"You dirty bitch" Namjoon growled and caught Jin's lips in a bruising kiss. It was a mess. Clashing of tongues and teeths. Namjoon licked at Jin's bottom lip which parted more.