Chapter 1

She was laying on her bed before her friend called her. She got off her bed and picked up her phone.

"Hey Neb!"

"Hey."

"You know those rumors about RB Battles, right?"

"Of course i have. There are a suprising amount of them." She replied. "I just don't know why so many people would spread tons of rumors about it. Esspecially because there are a lot of things going on right now."

"True. Anyways, wanna chat at the park?" Ally asked.

"Sure."

They agreed and headed to the park. They sat down on a bench before continuing their conversation.

"So, what do you want to know?"

"Well, there has to be a reason for the rumors." Nebula stated.

"You're right there. But, i'm not sure what it is."

"Me neither, if i'm being honest."

Nebula stayed silent for a bit before saying, "I wonder why Russo dissapeared."

"Well, i have a feeling that something is going on.." Ally suspected.

"Like what?"

"Maybe someone or something took Russo."

At first, Nebula was a bit skeptical. But at the same time, it could explain some of the odd things going on. After all, no one knew why Russo dissapeared either. No one could figure out if he'd just straight up dissapeared or if there were other factors involved.

"Well, maybe."

They decided to leave it alone for now, and just enjoy themselves. That evening, they walked together and continued talking about everything.
Eventually, they both had grown tired and decided to head to their homes. Both went to bed with their phones next to them. Both still wanted answers to this mystery, but they'd find them, one way or another. It was unlikely they would forget about it anytime soon.

Word Count: 291 Words.