Chapter 6

"That doesn't matter for now." The mysterious voice said. "What matters it that you all made it out of the maze!"

Everyone was silent before Kreek asked everyone.

"Well, now what?"

"I have set up 3 different tests. If you are able to beat them all, you will know my identity and i'll let you out!"

"Then, what's the first test?" Jackeryz wondered.

"I'm glad you asked! The first test is a race!"

Most of the group just looked in confusion.

"All of you will be split up in 2 groups. The group that finishes the race first will move on to the next test. You really don't want to see what happens when you lose.."

That last sentence made it look like it was some sort of death game. But, they were unsure if it actually was.

"KreekCraft, DJ Monopoli, iBella, MeganPlays, PghLFilms, PinkLeaf, Denis, Sabrina, and Leah Ashe will be on the Red team. The rest will be on the Blue team."

The voice mentioned before a few robots, or 3 robots to be exact, pulled TanqR, Rose, Albert, Think, Bandites, Jackeryz, Ominous, Sanna, and Jake through a door on the right.

"Unfortunatly, there isn't an even amount of contestants. Therefore, Nebula will spectating."

Nebula was been pulled through a door on the left. The others tried to open the doors, but they were locked.

Infront of the Red and Blue was a screen that read 'Test 1: Think Fast! will begin in 5 minutes, 0 minutes, and 0 seconds.' And it started counting down.

"Use these 5 minutes wisely."

=

Word Count: 266 Words.