Chapter 12 (Final)

Alright, screw it.
I still don't know what to write for this but i'm doing it anyways.
Enjoy?
(Mentions of death, blood, and maybe a bit of gore?)
=====================
TanqR's POV

The robotic version of Russo towards me, and specifically me. I shot it until i ran out of bullets.

I ran towards one of Kreek's Champion swords and took it. I used it to block most of his attacks. He was strong.

All of a sudden, his attention turned to someone else. All i heard a scream behind me.

======================
Bella's POV

I saw R. Russo (yes, this is what i'm calling him for now) overpowering Pink. However, they were on the opposite side of the room from me.

I tried to help, but i was too late. His blood was everywhere.

I just stood there in shock before everything turned into a black void.

=====================
3rd Person

Kreek and Denis had charged at R. Russo at the same time, thinking it'd be a good idea.

Unfortunately, it backfired.

R. Russo cut Denis' arm and stabbed him multiple times.
Kreek sliced R. Russo, but it wasn't enough. His head was cut clean off.

========================
Sabrina's POV

I tried to destroy him, but he blocked my sword. He knocked it out of my hands, as well as knocking me back.

I backed up, but i knew it was the end for me. I closed my eyes knowing whay would happen next.

"SABRINA!"

I opened my eyes to see DJ blocking all of its attacks. I knew he couldn't handle him for long, though.

"DJ!" I yelled. I was worried.

"I'LL BE FINE, JUST GO!" He yelled back.

I ran over to my sword and picked it back up. But, DJ...

He was already dead.

For some reason R. Russo had something against DJ, he ripped his insides out instead of attacking anyone else.

I used this as an opportunity to attack.

I sliced off its head in a moment of rage. I continued to slice him until it was just pieces of metal.

I didn't feel any better. DJ was... dead. I fell to my knees and cried my eyes out. If only i was stronger, faster, maybe he could've lived.

It's my fault.

IT'S MY FAULT.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

MAYBE IF I WASN'T SO SLOW AND WEAK, HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

ALL OF THIS IS MY FAULT.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

======================
3rd Person

Sabrina started to smell.. smoke. She wiped off her tears and looked behind her. There was a giant fire spreading.

She took DJ's Sword of Agility before running towards the light.

======================

Timeskip
(Albert's POV)

It's been a week ever since... the incident. I couldn't get it off my mind.

Even though i still had Dani, Kaden, Temprist, Laugh, and the others, i still felt.. terrible.

So terrible, that i can't even make a video before breaking down in tears.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was...

.

Jake..?

"J- Jake?!" I yelled.

"Albert, are you okay?" He asked. "Your eyes are... red.. Have you been crying?!"

I hugged him. I just- i couldn't believe it.

"D- Denis and Jack.. they're..." I started to cry again.

"You don't need to tell me." He stated. "I can tell it makes you uncomfortable."

=======================

I'M DONE, YAY-

So i don't have to explain later, at the bottom of the 'endless' pit was a portal.

And through that portal, was a different dimension.

I'm not going to explain about the other dimension, but Think, Jake, and Sanna made it out alive.

I'm actually considering making a rewrite of this shi-

I'm gonna go.
Bye.

=

Word Count: 632 Words.