Chapter 10

They burst through the door and realised that they were on a platform that was above some acid. Infront of the platform were more platforms, the place seems to be an obby.

"Hello competitors! Welcome to Test 3: Simple Obby!, as the name suggests, this is just a simple obby, you all should know what an obby is. Get to the 3rd floor, but watch out! Acid will be rising." The voice explained. "Ready competitors? Set, go!"

Everyone rushed through the obby as the acid rose, it wasn't fast, yet.

Lego and PinkLeaf were already on the 2nd floor, but Kreek and TanqR were catching up.

"Things are about to get slippery!" After the voice annouced that, a few of the platform became, well, slippery.

Lego fell of a slippery platform, fortunately, he landed on a platform that was under it (plot armor). Lego saw that Ominous was having a hard time with the obby, i mean, it isn't really his specialty. He took Ominous' hand (No.) and helped him through the obstacles.

Nebula and Bandites made it last. On the 3rd floor was, Lego's iron man suit, Nebula's sword, the others' stuff.

"Why are.. all of this here?" Nebula said, in a confused tone.

"I'm not sure.." Ally responded

They noticed that there was a door infront of them, Sabrina opened the door.

They all enter a large room, ready for anything unexpected.

"Well, you all made it out alive! I'm impressed! Before i reveal my identity, i want to introduce you to my friends!" His tone slightly changed when he said "friends".

Two figures walked through a door on the opposite side of them. As they approached the competitors, they noticed that they were Sabrina and DJ, but they look like robots.

"Have fun!"

=
Now, you maybe waiting for me to kill someone of, right?

I originally planed for Pink to die, but that doesn't make anysense.

So, yeah. I'll probably make some deaths later on. So, see ya.

Word Count: 335 Words.