Chapter 11

The two lunged at TanqR and Bella and attempted to kill them. But, TanqR and Bella dodged their attack.

Whilst that was happening, robots walked out of the door on the opposite side of the room.

Bella tries to attack the robotic version of Sabrina, but she blocks the attack causing the two swords to clash against each other. The robotic version of Sabrina parried Bella.

Lego uses his repulsor and threw the robotic Sabrina across the room. TanqR finished her off by shooting her 5 times.

"That was close.." Bella muttered.

=

| Bandites's POV |
(Wait, a POV of someone that isn't my oc?)

These robots are actually pretty intelligent. I attemped to shoot Robot DJ, but he blocked my bullets with his sword.

The second i blinked he was gone and i felt a sharp pain in my heart. I looked behind me and saw it was Robot DJ. He pulled his sword out of my body and i blacked out.

=
| Kreek's POV |

I killed the last robot and placed my Champion's Swordpack on the floor. Suddenly, i heard a loud thud and saw that it was Bandites. Robot DJ turned to me with his bloody sword. I slightly backed up from him.

The next thing i knew, he was already in close range from me.

"KREEK, DUCK!"

I ducked and saw that Robot DJ was shot.

"Are you okay, dude?"

I look over and saw Ominous holding the gun that Bandites was holding.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I replied.

"Woah, that was impressive!" The voice congratulated us. "My identity shall be revealed now."

A figure walked out of the door. It looked like.. Russo? But, robotic.

"Russo?!"

=

Word Count: 281 Words.