<33>

"yeddeong, I'm here!!!" ryujin exclaimed loudly as she ran inside of yeji's room all excited. she forgot that the latter was supposed to be resting so she accidentally woke her up by her loud voice.

"oops." she muttered.

"what happened? why are you so loud suddenly..." yeji mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

"sorry, I forgot you were resting and I got too excited." ryujin pursed her lips and went closer to the brunette, placing her palm over her forehead to test her temperature just in case.

"I feel better already, if that's what you're wondering." yeji sat up and scooted a little closer to the wall so the other could get in bed with her. she patted the spot next to her and extended her arms.

ryujin's face lit up immediately and she got in the bed, placing herself in between yeji's two arms and resting her head on her chest. their positions should be swapped right now since she wasn't the sick one, but she wasn't complaining.

"how was school?" yeji asked as her hands ran through ryujin's jet-black hair.

"a little boring without you, thankfully I have friends." ryujin chuckled to herself.

"any plans you have for the rest of today?" the brunette asked.

"not that I know of." ryujin breathed in yeji's scent slowly, she loved this specific scent the latter would have, it never failed to fill her nose with an satisfying rosy scent.

"my parents are coming back soon." she muttered which lead to yeji not understanding.

"hm? come again?"

"my parents are coming back for a month or two soon. I don't know how to feel about it." ryujin looked up and studied the brunette's face, her expression was surprised but her eyes also seemed confused.

"aren't you happy? after so long you finally get to see them again." yeji rubbed the other's arms while tilting her head slightly.

"that is true but... I feel as if I'm already used to living without them, so it feels weird knowing that I'll wake up to a house filled with the coffee aroma in the morning again." ryujin scrunched her nose at the memory of it.

every morning her father would make coffee and leave it for her mother as well, sometimes ryujin tried it but it didn't really taste good since her father liked heavy caffeine drinks.

"that's understandable, you've lived without them for so long. but, you should start spending time with them again too, until they leave again. have fun while it lasts or else you'll regret it." yeji chuckled and squeezed the latter in her arms.

"what about you and the others?" ryujin furrowed her eyebrows.

"what do you mean?"

"what you guys will be doing, will I have time to hang out with you all?"

"well, we won't stay over, that's for sure-"

"no~" ryujin whined, she liked having her friends over at her house for sleepovers, it felt as if they had their own house together and lived in it.

"you'll survive. won't your parents still be busy with work? we can come over then." yeji said.

"yes but they'll be in the office rooms, still inside the house." ryujin sighed.

"we'll figure it out. should we do something?"

ryujin thought for a while before she jolted up with wide eyes and a grin that never failed to intrigue the latter.

"what did you think of?" yeji giggled and stared at the latter trying to form the words together.

"want to do something fun together?" ryujin asked first, with a funny grin.