<34>

"you're dyeing your hair?!" chaeryeong asked.

"yes we are!" ryujin replied with a smile.

"what colour?" yuna asked while chewing on her bubble gum that her girlfriend gave.

"blonde, yeji is gonna go ginger." ryujin giggled.

"we'll be matching then?" yuna frowned.

"why are you frowning?" ryujin frowned as well.

"it's a happy frown!"

"that's a thing?" heejin chimed in, finally speaking since she was hard core munching on the bread that hyunjin gave her.

"anyways, we decided to do it after school today so do you guys want to come with us?" yeji asked.

"sure, I want to dye my hair black." chaeryeong accepted.

"black? that'll look amazing!" yuna exclaimed and ran her hands through chaeryeong's hair, saying goodbye to the red.

"what about you three?" ryujin asked.

"we'll go, for the fun of it." hyunjin chuckled.

"I have nothing else to do, so yes~" lia replied with a smile.

"okay, okay! see you all after class then~" yuna waved goodbye and walked down another hall with her girlfriend.

"I'll send you to class, you're feeling better, right?" ryujin asked the brunette beside her, earning a nod in return, they waved goodbye to the others and went their separate ways.

class finished and the group gathered up in the cafeteria like usual.

"she's been like, obsessed with chocolate." yuna sighed and handed three chocolate bars to her girlfriend after she came back from the vending machine.

"hasn't she always been?" hyunjin asked and chuckled.

"correct, but she's been even more obsessed." the youngest shook her head and sat down.

"I want chocolate too, I'll be back." yeji stood up from her seat but got pulled down by ryujin, so she looked at the raven-haired with a confused expression.

"I'll get you chocolate, stay here." ryujin patted yeji's shoulders. "what brand?"

"any." yeji smiled and ryujin nodded, leaving the table to buy the chocolate bars for her crush.

"princess treatment?" lia asked with a smug grin.

"I don't know if you would call it that. it's only a chocolate bar." yeji shrugged and thought to herself, she doesn't know what princess treatment is really like, she's only seen it in dramas or movies, never experienced it.

"I mean think about it, she never lets you pay for things, doesn't let you drive when she's around, cooks for you like everyday, took care of you when you were sick or in general, gave you her sweaters- do I have to keep going?" lia chuckled.

"that all could be considered as the bare minimum though, if you think about it." chaeryeong commented.

"that's true, but for yeji-unnie it might feel like princess treatment." yuna shrugged.

"how?" yeji asked.

"if you compare yeonjun and ryujin's way of treating you, you can tell the difference right?" lia replied. "I hate to compare but it's the truth."

"I agree, even I can feel the difference- it's a huge gap after all." hyunjin butted in. the two jins haven't been talking a lot since they've been eating.