<46>

0:01♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━3:42

"AAAAAH-"

"TURN, YOU DUMBASS!"

"SHUT UP CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TRYING?!"

"WE'RE GOING TO LOSE BECAUSE OF YOU-AHHHH!"

"I swear to god my ears are going to fall off soon." chaeryeong grumbled, covering her ears momentarily before she continued.

"HEY, 2SHIN! WE CAN HEAR YOU FROM UP HERE SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I TAPE IT." heejin yelled from the top of the staircase down to the basement. she retreated to the dining table after hearing the other two tone down, sighing as she sat in her seat.

"how do you guys deal with them?" she asks chaeryeong and yeji, referring to their relationships.

"we don't, they're just huge softies when we're alone." chaeryeong stated as she scribbled down the answers on her paper, too focused to really think about what she said.

"I agree, ryujin's like a huge koala." yeji muttered, also scribbling down her answers to the questions in the textbook.

soon, the whole house filled with the sounds of small graphite glazing over their sheets of papers, all of them had some kind of device playing music so their focus was top notch— until a particular pair ruined it.

"HEY GUYS!- oh." yuna shouted, making her arrival as loud as possible like usual. she stopped at the sight of the other four girls around the dining table with their eyes full of fire, their expressions were so serious to the point where yuna felt literal shivers down her spine.

"yuna, move!- oops." ryujin immediately closed her mouth as soon as she spotted the four girls studying, exactly like the younger shin.

"be quiet and come sit." hyunjin said to the two, not taking her eyes off of her paper just yet.

the two shins obeyed and sat beside their girlfriends, watching them do their work as they admired.

"yeddeong."

"shhhh- I'm studying." yeji placed a finger on ryujin's lips momentarily before she retracted it and flipped a page in her textbook.

"I want attention." ryujin whined.

"you'll get it later."

"no later! now."

"no." yeji chuckled. "let me do my work first."

"shut up you two, stop trying to flex your relationship." lia grumbled in her seat.

"whatever," ryujin rolled her eyes. "yeddeong, at least hold my hand."

"no, I need it."

"so you're going to choose a textbook over me? wow. just—wow." ryujin huffed and crossed her arms, sliding down her seat slowly with the feeling of neglect.

"don't be such a big baby." yeji laughed.

"look at me~" yuna whined at the other side of the table, shaking her girlfriend's arm as she did her work.

"yuna, stop! I'm almost done!" chaeryeong hissed, snatching her arm back.

"at least look at me?" yuna pleaded with a softer tone, making the other give in.

"what do you wan-" she was cut off by feeling the younger's lips on hers, making her cheeks temperature rise slowly. after yuna had pulled away, chaeryeong instantly turned her head away from the taller due to her very flustered state.

"you taste like strawberries, unnie." yuna commented, leaning her whole head on her hand as she stared at her girlfriend with amusement.

"you look like one too." she laughed, soon earning a slap on the arm from the other.