<37>

"ryuddaeng, where are you?" yeji asks through the phone as she walked through the halls after the first period had finished.

"I'm sorry, yeddeong. the coach wanted to have a team meeting-"

"can I see you?"

"you want to meet up right now? how come?"

"I miss you and I'm tired, I didn't get much sleep last night." yeji yawned.

"meet me in the washroom then, okay?"

"okay, thank you ryu."

"anytime, gorgeous."

for the past few days of them hanging out with each other frequently, the orange-haired has grown a big attachment to the younger. if they didn't hang out one day, they would either call or at least face time. not only that, ryujin never missed out on picking up the other or going over to her house whenever yeji needed her for any type of reason, it made yeji feel reassured that the latter would be there for her, and being grateful was an understatement.

yeji got to the washroom first and waited for a few seconds before the blonde entered. as soon as they saw each other, yeji ran up to the other and embraced her in a tight hug.

"I missed you," she mumbled against ryujin's neck.

"I missed you as well." ryujin chuckled and hugged her back.

"how much time do you have?" the ginger asked, still not letting go of the other.

"a few minutes, maybe. until coach starts searching the halls for me." she chuckles again.

"I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either." ryujin mumbled against the other's shoulder, tightening her arms.

"I wish we had the same classes." yeji groaned and pulled away, kissing the blonde right after.

"we're a grade apart though." ryujin responded along with a smile right after they both pulled away from the kiss.

"why did you have to be born a year after me?"

"I wish I knew." the blonde smiled fondly before eyeing her lips, connecting them after what seemed like a few milliseconds.

the two of them moved in sync, occasionally feeling each other's smiles throughout the kiss. their hands wandered to the other's neck, waist, and face. they wanted this to last as long as possible, but they knew that ryujin had to go soon, which saddened the orange-haired, leading to her suddenly stopping.

"are you upset?" ryujin asked with a soft tone, it wasn't the first time that this has happened, it was mostly because the other missed the blonde.

"can I come over after school...?" yeji mumbled, snuggling her face into the latter's neck once again.

"of course, you can." ryujin giggled, thankful that the other didn't cry this time. "mom said that she wants to play video games with us, she hasn't played with us two in a long time."

"really?"

"mhmm."

"can we play with her after our cuddle time?" yeji asked, then starts to shower ryujin's face with gentle pecks.

"who am I to say no?" ryujin giggled as she felt yeji's lips all over her face, it was a relaxing feeling, she felt loved to say the least.

"I should get going now, yeddeong." the blonde pulled back slightly, resisting the urge to just stay there with the other, but she couldn't.