Have you ever felt so happy, so freaking happy that your cheeks hurt from smiling so much?

That was me right now.

After going back and forth to the car to fill our cups up 3 times I was feeling the drink. I was definitely feeling it. Chloe and I made our way into the living room where we danced. I was currently swaying to a song, I closed my eyes and swayed my hips, my hands in the air. I have never felt so free and bubbly. I laughed to myself when Chloe pushed her back against me and we started to grind on each other.

We both laughed as she faced me. We cheered and took a swig of our drink.

"Ass ass ass ass ass ass." We both stopped what we were doing and looked at eachother then screamed. "Go stupid, go stupid." We both twerked, atleast tried and fell into each other.

"I need another drink." Chloe frowned and turned her cup upside down.

"After this song." I yell and turn around to dance on her. I stumble a bit but she grabs onto my waist to help me stay steady.

I really don't think I can dance, but I've had so much to drink you could tell me I could jump off of a roof and I would believe you.

We both laugh hard when her hand fumbles to stay and on my waist and I trip forward. Right into someone.

I jerk myself away and apologize. Looking up, it's a boy who I don't recognize.

"You wanna dance on me like that, that's an apology I can take." He laughs.

I giggle and brush off what he said, turning back to Chloe. She's laughing at me still and I take a step toward her, but a hand reaches out to stop me.

"You don't wanna talk?" The mysterious guy asks me.

"No thanks." I reply and go to take another step toward Chloe, who is now busy chattering with another guy.

"Come on, just one dance?" He grabs my wrist and pulls me toward him, making me bump into his chest.

"I said no, I'm not interested." The hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I try pushing him away.

"But why?" He pushes himself closer to me and slightly spills his beer he's holding.

"Let me go!" I try and rip my wrist away, but being drunk and trying to use my strength is hard. My heart is beating out of my chest and I look around for Chloe but no longer see her.

I hear a growl from behind him and he freezes.

"I think she said to let her go." Alec. He grabs the guy by his shoulder and roughly tugs him back, and as the guys falls I go with him.

Alec gets to me at a lightening fast speed and somehow grabs me before I fall with the drunk perv. Shaken up I look up at him with fear in my eyes. My eyes prick with tears.

"Come on." He says, and motions for me to walk ahead of him.

I would say I walked, but I most definitely stumbled outside to the back of his car. I open up the back and grab another bottle of rum. Chloe has already been through two bottles almost by herself, but there's still some left and I dump it into my cup.

"Whoa whoa, I don't think you need anymore of that." Alec goes to grab my cup, but I yank my hand away.

"Don't touch me."  I say and grab the rest of the drink mix, I test it by taking a sip and scrunch my nose up. It's stronger than what Chloe made, but it'll do.

Alec just looks at me with a dark look. I can't take it so I drunkenly stumble away and sit on a bench that's outside.

Alec follows and opens up his beer. "Please leave me alone." I say so quietly, I don't think he can hear me.