I'd lost Chloe.

After 6 games of beer bong and taking so many shots I'd lost count, I was officially fucked.

But in my drunken stupor, I was on top of the world. I'd managed to find an unopened bottle of brown liquor and made it my new best friend. I named her Shotty, because she was good for taking shots.

I walked around the crowded room that was deemed the dance floor and spotted a table off to the side. With a little liquid courage and help from a guy standing off to the side, I stood up tall on the table.

Mine and Chloe's song that had played at the first party we'd went to together started blaring from the speaker, and seconds later I was able to spot the top of her perfectly curled hair.

"Chloe! Bitch, get up here!" I tried screaming over the music. Her head snapped in my direction and she impolitely shoved through the crowd.

"Adlee!" She laughed. "Bitch, what are you doing?"

"The world is our stage, babe!" I took a swig out of Shotty and motioned for Chloe to stand in front of me. "Drink up baby girl!"

Chloe tilted her head back as I positioned the bottle expertly over her mouth. She sputtered as I got a little on her chest, but laughed it off as she jumped onto the table.

"Don't worry, I found this in a cabinet." I yelled.

"I swear, you're like my soulmate!" She giggled back.

"Is it my turn for a shot?" The guy who had helped me up on the table was standing there with an amused grin on his face.

Chloe and I glanced at each other before I gave her a devilish grin.

"Hey everyone!! I think it's shotaclock!!" The crowd cheered as I poured the drink for the guy, before doing the same for two others.

A crowd had formed around the table, cheering Chloe and I on as we tried to drunkily dance on each other.

I wouldn't say we were dancing provocatively, but the boys were eating it up.

With my new found confidence, I got down on my knees and instructed Chloe to pour the drink for me. I laughed as most of the drink landed on my clothes rather than my mouth.

I stood back up, but lost my balance and almost face planted in the crowd of people. However, mystery man quickly grabbed my waist, steadying my body, before removing his hands. With a quick wink, he went back to conversing with his group of friends.

My cheeks were on fire and I looked over to Chloe to see she was rooted in place staring into the sea of people.

Standing back up to my full height I met eyes with the last person I would have wanted to see sober. The drunk me, however, was excited to cause some chaos.

Not breaking eye contact, I lifted the bottle and downed the rest of my drink. I motioned for him with my finger to come closer, causing him to stalk at a deathly slow pace through the crowd. The people parted for him as power radiated off his body in waves. The guys glared his way as he took the attention of every female he passed.

I felt a twang of jealousy surface as I realized how many girls were staring at him. He approached the side of the table and looked up at me menacingly.

"Get down, now." He spit out.

I tipped my head to the side and brought my finger to my chin, then slowly leaned down so we were eye to eye.

I had to grab his shoulders to steady myself, but a Cheshire grin slowly spread across my face. "And if I don't?" I taunted.

In a blur, his hands grabbed my waist and hoisted me off the table.